The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Last day, check it while you can. Thoughts on Visual Psychology illustrated with Honest Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Hey guys, I've contributed my thoughts on Visual Psychology from the previous week of discussion in The Corner. Heard they are taking this article down tonight and update with new content. For my friends who have not had a chance to check out the article and my Honest Matrix effect, I think it is a very interesting topic that's rarely being discussed and worth to take a look at. Check it out while you can.

It's the second video down at http://www.smproductionz.com

Best,
Will Tsai
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
Wow it was beautifully performed. I just found that the instruction was there for free. Thanks for sharing. It's gotta be one of the best and most clever one I've seen personally.
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magiclee
Where exactly are the instructions?

magiclee
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
I registered and received passwords for it. It was at no charge because of their promotion. I went back this morning they've already taken the matrix effect off and updated with an impromptu visual coin transpo with borrowed coins. It is indeed very interesting too.
MarvinWang
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of MarvinWang
Looks like I missed it. I saw this from other coin thread and people are loving this trick. I am a big fan of matrix. Is there anywhere else I can find this video clip?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Last day, check it while you can. Thoughts on Visual Psychology illustrated with Honest Matrix (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL