The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The World is Now Safe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
There is this freak chap in the UK who eats lightbulbs, sets fire to himself, hammers nails in his head, swallows swords, lays on glass etc etc........everyone pays money to gauk at him,,,,,,,its a disgrace !

His name is Ken Dean,,,,poor bu@@er,,,,,no one gives a sh@t about him,,,even the RSPCA turned their back !

Ken.
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Quote:
On 2009-07-22 13:26, Eddie Garland wrote:
Oops....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/07/......nts.html

Oops!...For what?...I see no abuse...Obviously Folks have been conditioned to AR propaganda...Elephants are BIG animals...The question one should be asking is WHY these actions were taken...I am sure there was probable cause...PETA takes the stand on "No animals in the Circus" or any training of any animal for that matter...A bull-hook is a useful tool in elepahnt mgmt...If one were to look at a horse Bit or spurs and have No knowledge of their use one would presume they were cruel tools...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Or a leash for a dog

or litterboxes for cats. We know they're a conspiracy, trying to keep some kind of sh*t out of sight!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Or for example a "Hot-Shot" at a Rodeo...The AR likes to point out they cruely hit the stock with Tazers!...Which is False...A Hot-Shot is low voltage electricity designed to "Move" stock in a desired direction in a Humane way...Next time any of you are in a Farm and Ranch store...Walk over to the Hot-Shot (cattle prod) section and Zap yourself...I have done this to myself and my unsuspecting Brother on numerous occassions...Now consider I weigh 150 soaking wet..and all it does is make me go "Whew"...So imagine how a 2000lb bull reacts...Exactly!..it gets him headed in the right Direction...Nothing more..Nothing Less...The only concern I have for Folks on the "Café" if they do try it...It may end up in their Bedrooms....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Specifically, "Die Hard."

Quote:
On 2009-07-21 12:50, Stephon wrote:
Yes, all beliefs about how the world works should be drawn from movies.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
CU The Pillager,
RE: "Hot Shots."
I had a long argument with the folks over at SHARK about this same thing. They also make some ridiculous claims about the cinch strap, saying that it squeezes the test trickles. Funny enough, it doesn't go anywhere near the oysters in question. That doesn't deter SHARK's anti-rodeo crusade though.
Those guys are criminals. Literally. Look it up. I have collected lots of fun quotes and juvenille insults from their leader Steve and others of their staff.
~Will Rogers
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Yes I am familiar with "SHARK"...I believe their Leader "Steve" is tryin to Become the Ingrid Newkirk of Rodeo..IE: Develop his own Cash Cow....Whether PETA or SHARK...Their goal is not Animal Welfare...But Propaganda...to line their pockets....
Evel Knievel

critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Don't get me started on PETA.
~Will Rogers
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-07-22 16:27, critter wrote:
Don't get me started on PETA.

Fair enough..Whats your take on ALF (animal liberation Front)...They are classified as Domestic Terrorists by the FBI...AND have been proven to be subsidised by PETA in a court of Law...YET, for some unknown reason the Court system won't revoke Peta's 501c3 Non=profit status....
Evel Knievel

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4459 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2009-07-22 15:41, Harley Newman wrote:
Or a leash for a dog

or litterboxes for cats. We know they're a conspiracy, trying to keep some kind of sh*t out of sight!

Dang Harley --- WHY oh WHY were you not over hear last year when we first gor our cat .... may be you could have conviinced him that the idea of the litter box was to keep the sh!t out of sight! Rather than flicked out of the tray and on to the floor behind himself! Well I guess it was out of his sight!
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Alright, I'll start on PETA...
PETA shelters have a euthenasia rate of 90%. The national average is 14%. Love animals much? No you don't, PETA!
Their leader Ingrid said on multiple ocassions that she wished U.S. cattle would contract such diseases as "Hoof and Mouth," and "Mad cow disease."
Death is better than captivity, donchaknow?
Of course, vegetarianism is the best lifestyle because the animals killed by farming combines and left to rot are less worthy than the ones who are actually eaten and made into usefull goods, like whips and stuff.
ALF? They need to go back to Melmac.
"Extensional self-defense?" How about you defend the animals that PETA kills in their shelters, Steven?
~Will Rogers
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Yes sir Critter...Don't cha Love it when they are against Animal Research until they are on their death bed needing a treatment devoloped thru animal research...And by the way most researchers are willing to give up using animals...when a better way is avaiable, which I think everyone would aggree with.....just always isn't the case....I love the old statement "If hooking a car Battery to a Monkeys head will save 750,000 people from a rare disease...I have ONLY 2 things to say to Animal Activists...RED is Positive...Black is Negative!!"
Evel Knievel

Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Quote:
On 2009-07-22 15:54, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
The only concern I have for Folks on the "Café" if they do try it...It may end up in their Bedrooms....

And they come in such bright lovely colors!
http://www.jefferslivestock.com/ssc/prod......ort=&r=1

there is a routine for you here Harley. Smile
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I've been cogitating about prods, for years. I just haven't found the right shape of story. But I will.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The World is Now Safe (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL