The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ketchup water gag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
I'm sure you've all seen the magician's gag where he pretends to be changing a bottle of ketchup to water and water to ketchup by placing it in a lunch bag and when the kids say he is hiding the ketchup in the bag he just crumbles the bag up. Where can you buy this ketchup bottle that crumbles?
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
You are looking for the Norm Nielson Vanishing Ketchup Bottle. Keep in mind, if you want the Heinz version, you are going to be spending at least $100, since Heinz refused to renew the license with him

You can find a generic Norm Nielson ketchup bottle for about $45.

http://www.nnmagic.com/magicitems/vanishingbottlespage2.htm
-Matt
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
Thanks for the help guys.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
For those who have the generic version, I've got a nagging question. For the moment, let's put aside legalities for this "hypothetical" situation. Can the generic label on NN ketchup bottle be easily replaced with a home-computer generated label, ala "multiplying bottles?" Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
I think it would have to be vinyl, in order for it to stick to the bottle. Aren't Norm's labels made from vinyl ? I have one of the old ones with the "illegal" label. That label sure looks like vinyl to me.

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
magicone
View Profile
Veteran user
Doylestown, PA
351 Posts

Profile of magicone
Yes, they are removable vinyl labels

not vinyl with permanent glue on the back but rather the type that stick on windows.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
I am selling ($20) a PDF for them - you can see it here. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&4 I recommend using white static cling.
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
I bought static Heinz labels from Browser's Den of Magic in Canada about a year ago. Don't know if they still carry them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ketchup water gag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL