The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Selling magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joelo
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of joelo
Does anyone know where I can list an apparatus for sale? I have one that I have NEVER used and it's just sitting here collecting dust.

Thanks!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Joelo, this has been asked many times and is explained in the rules. You must have 50 posts in order to gain access to our Let's make a deal forum. This is the only area where buying/selling and trading may be conducted.

You might want to read the rules in the "when dining with us" forum so you understand the process when you reach the 50 post level.
Where the magic begins
joelo
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of joelo
Thanks, Dave ... I've never sold anything before, but since I've gotten back into magic (teaching my 8 year-old son) I started digging through some of my boxes yesterday and I realized that I still had a prop from YEARS back ... and I hate to see it go to waste. Thanks for the help, I'm in no hurry ... I'll deal with it later and that's that!

Thanks again, Dave.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Selling magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL