We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kurotsuke : What hand is it in, the complete story as told by us on the Café. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Just read The Safwan Papers a couple of days ago. Fantastic book Bryn. Love the ideas and BOHT.
Belief Manifests Reality.
Satanic Playing Cards Live on Kickstarter Now...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/satanicplayingcards/the-satanic-playing-cards
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2417 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Just a reminder , if you know of any video's , pleas post them here, as we continue to make this a complete post, thanks to all, you guy's are amazing.
whoton
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of whoton
Argus Eye pro anyone?... listed in hocus-pocus.com. Thinking of getting it but hardly see anyone talk about it...Can anyone who has it comment pls
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2417 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
That tells you something, what I'm not sure.
whoton
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of whoton
Yes it does lol...

What about 'Proximety'... was reading about it on this other thread, sounds like everything you could ask for...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2417 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
They all appear to be similar, many depend on your comfort level and exact application.
whoton
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of whoton
Very true...

Im going to get an Argus Eye I'll let you know what it's like
adrien
View Profile
New user
Paris
32 Posts

Profile of adrien
Jerome Finley's TC, with a great contribution from Paolo Cavalli is the Real Deal
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Jerome Finley is a name I have been seeing everywhere on the forums of late. Has anyone seen him work? any tapes or anything? His prices for his material remind me of a certain British young fellow. And there are recommendations for his material all over this mentalist forum. I assume by that it must be decent material. But I would never pay $300+ for a book from a young guy who popped out up all the sudden and who I know very little about aside from his public persona biography listed on his website, although that was very entertaining.
Belief Manifests Reality.
Satanic Playing Cards Live on Kickstarter Now...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/satanicplayingcards/the-satanic-playing-cards
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3998 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On 2009-08-01 04:44, whoton wrote:
Very true...

Im going to get an Argus Eye I'll let you know what it's like

Yes, that would be very interesting, specially whether (and how) it is really possible to know whether head or tails is up in the spectators closed hand... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2417 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
The Outlaw Relic does that,you can tell what side is up.

http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/the-......lic.html
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2009-08-01 07:53, adrien wrote:
Jerome Finley's TC, with a great contribution from Paolo Cavalli is the Real Deal

Yes: Finley and Cavalli ideas used separately or combined together are the best I've ever found.

Hard to top something like that because it feel and is SO REAL
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2009-08-03 20:08, PsiDroid wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-08-01 07:53, adrien wrote:

Yes: Finley and Cavalli ideas used separately or combined together are the best I've ever found.

Hard to top something like that because it feel and is SO REAL

Yes, I agree. Not impossible, but hard to top!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2170 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On 2009-07-31 07:44, StuartPalm wrote:
Just read The Safwan Papers a couple of days ago. Fantastic book Bryn. Love the ideas and BOHT.

Thank you, Stuart.

While it isn't necessarily a stand-alone, it works for a AAA revelation. Combinedwith some of Finley's work, as outlined in TC 2.0, and I presume Paolo's, it is "fairly close to real."

I prefer these methodologies over all others (with the exception of the technology behind the Outlaw items.) There is nothing to break, no batteries to die, and you can't lose them!

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
whoton
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of whoton
Hi,

finally got my Argus Eye Pro..

Is very small and seems to do everything its supposed to. This is my first foray into this type of device so I have nothing to compare it to. From the description in the ad I was unsure if it would detect only magnets or if it could also detect metals that were magnetic...It seems to do both, however the latter you have to be practically touching the object to detect it lol, so probably impractical. Have only had a little play with it so I could be wrong, but these are my first impressions.
lejon
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of lejon
I'm thinking of using 4 white balls and 1 red chop cup ball.

does anybody have experience with this?
Aymeric de Veyrac
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Aymeric de Veyrac
I was just looking at the differents threads on the Café dealing with Kurotsuke.

I read the majority, but quite all of them are dealing with methods, comparing all what exist and is marketed...

But they never discuss the different themes and presentations that can be applied with that effect ! And typically in this effect, I don't think that the method is the most important thing...

I really wonder if everybody is doing a lying test ? Smile

And instead of using balls or stones, this principle can be adapted to numerous experiments depending on variety of themes, this would be nice to discuss about it !
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12355 Posts

Profile of John C
See steveline's routine. no lying
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2009-07-26 14:37, Greg Arce wrote:
I did Chad's peek all week long at the Castle and never got caught. As a matter of fact, some of the guys who know the original routine came up to me wondering how I actually knew who had what at the end.

Greg

So bold, So workable.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2417 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
John, can you give us a bit more to go on to find Steves routine, thanks Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kurotsuke : What hand is it in, the complete story as told by us on the Café. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL