The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Mahka Tendo canes for $34.00? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
I also thought that sounded WAY TOO CHEAP for these canes, but from the picture, it appears they have tried to copy the look very closely... if not for this explanation I would have probably bought one.

I don't like rip-off artists either! the SEO Tendo canes are excellent quality and I hope we get a chance to buy them again some day.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Yes, Mahka Tendo's canes are more superior in quality as compared to those knock-offs. And there is a big difference in terms of quality of material and mechanism used.
richard_magic_bear
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of richard_magic_bear
Actually,in China,there are a lot of companies offer copy version of Mahka tendo crane;This version is good enough that you can not tell the differece at the begining,and each costs only $14 USD.
Richard Magic Boy:Crazy magic boy from Shanghai ,China
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Mahka Tendo canes for $34.00? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL