We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Max Krause's new Mentalists Dream Box !!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1570 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
This just came out .. for mentalists and magicians .. it is a VERY powerful utility.

Check it out!!!

http://innovativedeceptions.com/id_mdb2.htm

I have a lot of ideas for putting something like this into my routine.

I just bought his BTIL .. and absolutely think this guy/mentalist Max Krause is
a freakin GENIUS!!!

There is an ongoing discussion about the device in the Inner Thoughts section of themagiccafe.

- Steve
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
946 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Steve,

I'm glad to see you're enjoying Max's BTIL. I have it and enjoy it as much as you do.

I highly recommend Impromptu Supreme Serial Killer and Supreme Serial Killer for you. I have several of each. These are fantastic as well.

I have most of Max's items/effects and recommend all of them. Yes, they are ALL that good. The quality of Max's items/effects are top notch.

Max's latest effect will be a future purchase for me.
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1882 Posts

Profile of Platt
I was fortunate enough to get a peek at a prototype at magic live. Very very nice. The best part is that the magician never has to touch the box. That's a first. I know Max has consulted with a lot of the best thinkers in the business on this. When it's ready to go, I imagine this will be a big hit.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
Just spoke to Max and he is now shipping these units. I consulted with Max on this, and it is an absolutely amazing device. The magician never needs to touch the box, as Platt states above, making this the cleanest version of this effect ever. Combine this with Supreme Serial Killer and you have an effect that defies explanation. One of the nice things about this is that you are only limited by your imagination, as there are so many effects and presentations you can do with this thing. This is surely one of the most powerful tools for mentalism that I have ever seen, and is sure to please anyone that makes the investment. You can see the box here - http://innovativedeceptions.com/id_mdb3.htm

Bill
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I own one of Max's dream box effects I recived it earlier in the week. I posted a review in the good bad and garbage section of the Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Max Krause's new Mentalists Dream Box !!! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL