The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Perfect Add-A-Number Prediction (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cervier
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1261 Posts

Profile of Cervier
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
How many old threads are you going to resurrect in order to answer the same question that you've ALREADY asked in two other threads that you started yourself?

The answer to that question is the sum of three three-digit numbers Smile
"A friend is someone who know you well but loves you anyway" H. Lauwick
The Lynx Deck, http://jmmaries.free.fr/cervier/
Grapheeteez, on GooglePlay
Telemos the peek envelope, on SkywardMagic
Telemos en Francais sur TheMysteryStore
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
Mastermindreader I'm reaching out for any guidance since I didn't find anything beneficial, besides this is absolutley and clearly NONE of your business.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Really? LOL!

Everything you were asking for is in the threads you resurrected but obviously never bothered reading.

Mentalism IS my business. And keeping it from being trivialized is one of my missions.
Neb
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Neb
Its Derren Browns business, why don't you just phone him and ask him how he did it?

If you can't work out how to achieve this effect then you must work harder at working it out as this is how you become better at the job.
Scott Soloff
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
960 Posts

Profile of Scott Soloff
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2014, TheMagicalMan wrote:
Mastermindreader I'm reaching out for any guidance since I didn't find anything beneficial, besides this is absolutley and clearly NONE of your business.

Bad form! You will find that people here can be incredibly helpful or down right antagonistic. How they respond to you is dependent on your approach. I think that your getting off on the wrong foot.

Take that any way that you wish.

Scott
'Curiouser and curiouser."
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
[quote]On Nov 11, 2014, Scott Soloff wrote:
Quote:

Bad form! You will find that people here can be incredibly helpful or down right antagonistic. How they respond to you is dependent on your approach. I think that your getting off on the wrong foot.

Take that any way that you wish.

Not only bad form, but a bit of an insult to a respected member! Excellent reply though Bob Smile
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.
JayFredericks
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, WA
131 Posts

Profile of JayFredericks
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2014, TheMagicalMan wrote:
I have been searching for this effect FOR MONTHS and I can't find it. I have seen FIXED numbers or products generated on DVDs and books. But may anyone please guide me to how I may use it for perhaps as my phone number or the spectator's number or so ?

I have seen this on TV before and boy was I mind blown..... A mentalist asked 3 spectators each to think of 3 a digit number and add them, and call the number, it was his actual phone number.

If it's in the books of mentalism I have been searching for a long time so please guide me to the resources of it or the DVD or so. Thanks a lot

You aren't going to find an Add-A-Number routine published called Predict My Phone Number. The multitude of methods to do something like this can be found in at least a dozen books including 13 Steps and Practical Mental Magic. Al Baker Numeroi. There's my gift to you. So take that, use your massive brain power to find it or one of the other thousand add-a-number routines which you say you can't find, and build your own Predict My Phone Number effect.
JayFredericks
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, WA
131 Posts

Profile of JayFredericks
Quote:

You didn't find anything beneficial because you didn't look. Try cracking open a book and looking; it's amazing what you could find. There are no silver platters here - especially for people who exhibit your level of rudeness, and I'd take back my gift from my last post if I could after reading this.
Cervier
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1261 Posts

Profile of Cervier
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2014, JayFredericks wrote:
You aren't going to find an Add-A-Number routine published called Predict My Phone Number.

I'm willing to write a routine called just that and sell it for a reasonable price so his long quest can, at last, end Smile
"A friend is someone who know you well but loves you anyway" H. Lauwick
The Lynx Deck, http://jmmaries.free.fr/cervier/
Grapheeteez, on GooglePlay
Telemos the peek envelope, on SkywardMagic
Telemos en Francais sur TheMysteryStore
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Cervier- In the ad for your routine, be sure to add, in big capital letters, "AS SEEN ON TV!!!"
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3968 Posts

Profile of JanForster
... and don't forget to write. "...as performed by Cassidy and Brown..." ...
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
JayFredericks
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, WA
131 Posts

Profile of JayFredericks
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Cervier- In the ad for your routine, be sure to add, in big capital letters, "AS SEEN ON TV!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHahaha!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Perfect Add-A-Number Prediction (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL