The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel vs. David Blaine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Heavens to Mercitroids
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Heavens to Mercitroids
Definately. Blaine.
When it's my time to shine.....The whole world is going blind.....From the Shiesty side of town.....Where a nickle costs a dime!
King Of Pop
View Profile
Veteran user
Estonia
392 Posts

Profile of King Of Pop
It's very difficult to try and compare two styles and keep it objective.
Neither. I give my vote to Cellini Smile
God Bless You, I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I agree. They are entertainers, and I am usually entertained although last Blaine special was lame.

Z
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I was at the filming of Criss's Halloween Special again today. Very Creepy! Tarantulas and such! Can they de-fang those things?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
In "science of magic" Criss did napkins over the head, and then produced a mouse from inside the crumpled up ball of tissue. They also showed his version of "metamorphosis" where he uses a wall of pyro's instead of a curtain... very fast switch.

Anyone know where I can get his video's from?
Scott Grimm
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
141 Posts

Profile of Scott Grimm
He also had a solo TV special called Mindfreak. It was on the Discovery Channel and featured clips from his ful time show. I have no idea where to get it on tape but if anyone does, please let me know.
Faith is at the heart of all magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel vs. David Blaine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL