The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Diminishing milk glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joy Company
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Joy Company
I have been given a diminishing milk glass without any routine. Please can anyone help me with a routine suitable for children? Also can it be used with liquid other than milk as the cleaning looks like a lot of extra work and maybe damages the glass over time?
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Bake a cup cake in a cereal bowl, or turn chocolate drink into wrapped candy you can pass out (check with moms) PM for method if necessary.

soy milk won't stain, and there are artificial substitudes available but not drinkable. Avoid anything with sugar like lemonade or soda. Don't use packaged cocoa mix.

if you want a dry demonstration of reducing calories from sugar (one I have done) -- use salt instead, or sand swiped from a gold course (ground marble)
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Diminishing milk glass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL