The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » I am extremely dissapointed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
After veiwing the Website Freakshoworld.com, I have come to the conclusion that this is just another JS propaganda site, Like the failed "Big John Strong and Son" yahoo group...I was expecting a $50,000 site like was promised a while back...The only good thing I have found is that if you click on one of the category's...it propels you to Sideshow World.com, ...In short, if this site is what 50g's get you, I would have my receipt and returning the goods FAST!....However to be fair...its only been up about a Day or so..Time will really tell...Yet if I was a betting man..and I had to choose which would get more "Hits"...Freakshowworld.com or Mystic Marlow facing Major Leaque baseball pitching....I'd have to say, "Swing away Marlow!"....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Tonight was my birthday dinner. I learned much from a friend, to remain nameless but knows all, just what a tool JS Jr. really is. Burning it for everyone. I am not doing "What Would Todd Do." But I am really saddened to find out the real deal. I thought it was joshing between friends. Todd is an amazing gentleman. JS Jr. has shamed the biz and doesn't seem to want to stop. Never met him and don't care to. Enough said. Too much. It's my birthday so I don't give a rats tail. I am tired of reading the BS on the sideshow sites. I'm sure Todd feels like he's running a daycare at this point. Will anything shut JSJR up? That was my B-day wish when I blew out the candles.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
You mean you ruined this years chance to wish it to rain $100 bills for THAT?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
Jim you know JS said "he is going to have the greatest site in the world, even if he has to steal all the links from Sideshow World."

Got to Love it!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Will, you can just set your email preferences, so that anything from JS goes straight to your junk box. It's very handy.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I just don`t get any of this at all!!

A new website dedicated to sideshow,,,fantastic.

Nothing of substance on the site !!! Maybe still under construction ?

A performers catch phrase (Given with full permission !) As a heading to this site ?

Has the world gone mad ? Why on earth would you give away (Even sell) Your own catch phrase ?

Either someone is taking the mickey,,,or what, No logic to any of this at all.
Or is this a US thing that us Brits just don`t fathom.

Ken.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2911 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Ken,
I'll explain it all to you in a PM tomorrow. Right now I'm off to do a gig. Since I am not making the really big bucks working Coney Island, I have to pick up whatever little crumbs I can, like performing at a $1,000 a ticket event in the Hamptons or at an upscale resort in the Poconos. They will do, but it is hardly like working the greatest sideshow in the world there in Coney Island.

By the way, some people have compared Coney Island to Blackpool. No. Coney Island has more in common with Hiroshima in 1945 than Blackpool today.
Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
Ken,

It all about EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or ID, who knows????????????????????

I'm just one of those Knuckle Draggers.

It's so easy a Cave Dweller can do it.

I would have used man but it's not PC anymore, as they are changing
the text books and removing any gender references.

You know like Founding Fathers - to Founders
Chairman/woman to just chair - I want to be one of those over stuffed one!

Who knows maybe a Showman will just become a Show!!!!!!!!!!!
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
If you wrestle with pigs you get muddy and the pig has a good time. That would be my guess as to why someone would "give" a catch phrase away. I seriously doubt and hope that it will effect Todd that some moron is abusing his kindness. Kindness or perhaps pity?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » I am extremely dissapointed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL