The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Smoking Glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strangelittleman
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney Aus
184 Posts

Profile of Strangelittleman
Hi everyone,

I've been looking through Invocation Vol 3 and have seen a great effect using a 'smoking glass'....I cant remember the name of the effect but it does use two chemicals (those who have it will know).

I need a hand with this as Im trying to setup for this during a show, but Im not sure how to coat the glass before hand, and am curious about the safety of this effect...I really don't want any 'trouble' to happen thanks to this, but the effect is perfect for my needs.

Thanks
The Strangelittleman
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
We really can't talk about method here.
But this should help you:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=37

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
About a year ago I posted a link on 'bizarre chemical supplies in the uk'. I was able to get devent levels of smoke from them using Trevor duffy's setup. Quite corrosive though & unplesanr.
[
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
The chemicals used for the smoke effect are corrosive and harmful. I will not play around with those chemicals as they may effect your health and really damage your props.
Docsteve is absalutly right!
Cheers
Roni
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Smoking Glass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL