The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » cigarettes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mike_york
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of mike_york
I was watching some of Lance Burton's old TV specials today. I noticed that his cigarettes blow out allot of smoke. And they don't look like real cigarettes. Nor if you see him live can you smell them.

Anyways I tried searching the board for anything about this and it turned up nothing.

Does any one know what Lance's uses in his act to accomplish this?

Mike
Smile
Myndbender
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Myndbender
Hi Mike,
Check out my friends website:www.funfilledentertainment.com
or
http://www.goofyrabbit.com , its the same place.

Go to jokes and gags in the catalog and there are fake cigarettes that you put baby powder in and when you blow into them it looks like theyre smoking.They come 2 to a pack at like a buck or two.Theyre pretty cool for all kinds of things!
Hope that helps!
If you perform magic,dont do it half baked.
It MUST be Well Done!
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3391 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Can't say for sure, but Lance's cigarettes may be an herbal derivative. Check a Tobacconist and you may find something similar.

As far as the baby powder cigs go, use them and you will look like a walking Funnel Cake!

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » cigarettes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL