The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for a final for the Snap production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deputata
View Profile
New user
Bulgaria
34 Posts

Profile of deputata
Can you give me a idea for a final for the Snap production.I was thinking about just dropping the last cards like they are magically appearing as rain,but I am not sure if that is the best final.
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Deputata, I am with you - finales are very difficult to come up with.

I wish you luck in your search, but if I have any ideas, I will let you know.

Happy manipulating,

Dave
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1846 Posts

Profile of Anatole
At the end of my card manip routine, I tossed a couple of card fans into a newspaper that was resting open (in a V shape) in a stand. I picked up the newspaper and, holding it in my left hand, produced a few more cards singly and dropped them inside. Then I took the newspaper into both hands and snapped it open to produce the self-opening card castle. A few of the cards I had dropped into the paper flew out, which planted the idea in the audience's mind that the cards in the castle were not necessarily glued together. I "gingerly" replaced the castle onto the stand the newspaper had been in. (The card castle was the one designed by Toshio Akanuma and when collapsed looked like a large playing card. I modified it by changing the large playing card to the front page of _The Washington Post_. I was careful to pick a newspaper that had a relatively harmless headline. The newspaper was also larger than the original "cover" of the folded castle, so it made it a bit more angle-proof.)

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
Great idea Sonny! I would say a gimmick like card castle, fan-to-see, "pyramid" by Ars, all of these are a great idea to close a routine with.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for a final for the Snap production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL