The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Great Cases and Prices (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I would like to say that I have no relationship with Uskoworks Company in anyway, other than I have made a purchase from them. I have been looking for a top opening case for a sometime. While I have found top opening cases from other sources, they have all been very expensive. Then I found Uskoworks Company. Not only did they have what I was looking for, but at the best price I have found so far for a top opening case. In addition to finding what I was looking for, they have a large selection of other cases. Again, at very reasonable prices. I delt with a gentleman by the name of Paul who was absolutely great to deal with. He bent over backwards to help me with my order and made it a pleasure to deal with. I have included a link to Uskoworks.

http://excellentcases.com/products_page.html
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
Thanks for the site
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
WayneCapps,

Hope this site is able to provide what you are looking for.
close-up
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of close-up
Great site. I've been hunting for a case that opens from the top. Not only did I finally locate a case that opens from the top, but when its open, the top becomes a shelve. Also very happy with the price.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Did mention how great the customer service was. I placed my order on Tuesday afternoon and received it Friday morning. Paul took great care in the way he packaged my case, it took me a while to unpackage it.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Awesome looking cases, thanks for the tip!

MMc
Montana Santa
View Profile
New user
Montana
15 Posts

Profile of Montana Santa
I couldn't find anything I really like so I designed my own. It's 40 wide x 20 deep by 20 high on 12 inch legs with 3 inch wheels. It has a 6 inch deep and a 12 inch deep comparmentalized drawer.
The case opens from the side, with two doors and there's a double flap on top that opens up to each side to make a large table top.
I can place every piece of magic I own, and two vent figures, in the case and do any length show from the case. The expanded top acts as a table. It's done wonderfully in my shows so far. Photos available by emailing me at john@mediocremagic.com
JasonNYC
View Profile
New user
NYC
20 Posts

Profile of JasonNYC
I like the pilot case. Hey close-up...was the pilot case the one that opens as a shelf? These look great but the site needs better detailed photos. One mall photo doesn't cut it. I wanna see the wheels and the inside. I have been looking forever for a small case with wheels and a handle so I can just roll up and start performing (kids show) as I work in NYC and the subway is usually involved in my travels because parking stinks here!

Wait, I just noticed that the pilot case goes sideways when ya roll it...maybe not so good for props...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Great Cases and Prices (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL