The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..22~23~24 [Next]
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Should have an update in the next 24 hours, just waiting on a little info myself.
Steve
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Lol Thanks Steve! In no rush here my brethren, just withdrawals Smile
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Ok folks,a few disc are being shipped out to us as a safety measure to insure no glitches in the DVD and are the same quality as we sent.
Once checked,everything will be packaged and ready.

Looks like late september is pretty dang solid and unless the DVD has a glitch(rare),i see no reason why this would be more than two weeks away.

Either way,this is just around the corner and were at the home stretch.

Smile to everyone involved in this project.
Steve
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Sounds great Steve! Let us know when you receive the Disc's Smile

Thanks

Paul
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
YEA!!!!

Don
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
This looks awesome! I can't wait to read some reviews, the change does look super-clean. Almost certain to add this one to my walkabout repertoire. I'd like to point out though, that it's always been possible to hand out ALL the bills, if you construct your gimmick a certain way. I prefer to use 4 bills, as it keeps the thickness down. I simply p**m the lottery tickets/original bills out, as I hand the real notes to the spectator. However, this method does mean a trickier re-set, and you need to regularly re-apply two spots of glue to enable the gimmick to adhere at the start of the effect.
Doug Smile
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ I hope Steve's clean up isn't that difficult Smile
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Quote:
On 2009-09-18 04:48, Piz wrote:
^^^ I hope Steve's clean up isn't that difficult Smile

Me too, this was a move that I could do if the specs demanded to see the money. Handout 500 appears to be a rather different method, although I think there may be a bit of easy "sleight of hand" involved.
:)
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Features built in the gimmick that will be a surprise to everyone will do so much in many ways,from the changes,displays,no bulk and the hand out.
The gimmick is designed with all the important points in mind.
S
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Stop teasing and send

LOL

Don
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Steve and I discussed this great item at length months ago. I just had a chance to watch a draft disk and man oh man is this good. The DVD goes into incredible detail. The handlings are superb. When you change the bills and immediately hand them out it just knocks them down. Steve also includes a really wonderful signed card to normal wallet that is superb both in effect and method. Once this hits the market people will LOVE this DVD. Great job by Steve, Paper Crane (production), Paul Harris, etc.

Tim Trono
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Still with the teasing are we....

Don
ofrmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of ofrmagic
This look great every time I think this effect can't get any better somebody like steve top it off good job steve
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ I feel ya!!! I can't stop watching the Demo!lol Very anticipated indeed (sounds bad, like constipated, but that's kinda how I'm feeling waiting for this!lol)! Smile

BTW, as with other effects I have purchased, I will be posting a "Video" of me performing this live for spectators, and that's a PROMISE!!! I really love doing these vids, and really look forward getting started for this one! Smile

I just purchased a new Camera ( $350, with HD Video that should be showing up sometime this week) which will allow me to pause record, and also edit & trim within camera, so expect more then just one performance from me! Smile I purchased this Cam spicifically to throw magi vids on the web, and only the BEST (as they will also be going on my Promo page for Job purposes )! I can't wait to start, just waiting on Steve and Paul~! Smile
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Thanks Piz,I can't wait to see your video,as I know it will be stellar taking your experience into account.
A real worker in the trenches means a lot.
Thanks again.
Steve
Bungee
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Bungee
Just pre-ordered. Looks nice!! Any update on when it is shipping?
TomBaker
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of TomBaker
There's four gas stations in town here...was thinking the other day (while getting gas) that if I wanted to put $20 worth in the car...I could set this up and perform it four times (change 5 fake paper "bills" to real ones!!), once at each station!!

Then there's the Drug store...the super market...the Wal-Mart...

Definity GOT to get this as soon as it's ready!!!
rnaviaux
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of rnaviaux
Great looking effect. How do you get the bills back?

If I was doing "street magic" which I don't I wouldn't hand out bills to strangers.

If I was doing a show I wouldn't hand them out as getting them back could introduce an uncontrolled element into the show that could disrupt the flow of the performance.

I saw this happen once at the castle. Fairly awkward until the person was forced by the boyfriend/husband to return said item.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
R* that's the question I started asking about this trick long ago. My solutions involve taking bill size slips of paper to make coupons or tickets or just blanks rather than being left as most are - giggling as they flash a lot of money before folks who really could do with that money and it just gets worse when you hand out the bills as you noted. The nice thing about this latest handling is you are left with bills that are clean so you could change a five into four ones and four quarters to go into your coin assembly.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Paul Harris website update

Thanks to all for your patience in waiting for the new releases. Here's the best information available on when these new effects will be ready to ship. Keep in mind that just about anything can cause a delay ... but we're doing everything possible to keep things on track.

HAND OUT 500 (Steve Haynes)

All the props and the finished DVD are at the replicators. We are waiting to receive a final "check disk" (to make sure the new DVD's have been properly made.) And then we'll be ready to ship. Should be in the mail to you ten to fifteen days from today. Almost very soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..22~23~24 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL