We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..22~23~24 [Next]
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
383 Posts

Profile of Badger
Anyone know when this will ship???
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Should be shipping in a couple of days.
S
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Good afternoon Mr. Haynes.
That's great news. I am very much looking forward to this effect.
Thanks again.
John Kardel
John Kardel
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1652 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
A couple of days? Nice! It'll probably be in my mailbox in a month though, considering I've been waiting a long time for Strip and still haven't received it... Man the waiting sucks.
PepeRuizSJ
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of PepeRuizSJ
You had to jump into a dumpster full of garbage to find some keys?! -in a suit?!!! I'm glad you got it PIZ. You probably deserved it most that day. Enjoy!
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Please tell me they are shipping??
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Don
P.S.
and don't fib..lol
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-10-19 16:58, PepeRuizSJ wrote:
You had to jump into a dumpster full of garbage to find some keys?! -in a suit?!!! I'm glad you got it PIZ. You probably deserved it most that day. Enjoy!

Don't forget it was raining as-well.Arrrr

Thanks, I will surely post a vid of me performing with the millions I have won Smile

Well, at work tonight (overnight) I was actually practicing this effect, without even knowing how to do it!haha I was simply doing what a toddler does when there trying to mock the motions of an adult. Placing 5 singles in hand and going through the motions I seen on the demo.haha

Man, I'm stoked, hopefully soon Smile
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Profile of swiss_magician
Wooooohooo...ten pages. I am so sorry but I just discovered the effect on papercrane website and looked for a thread on the Café.

I do not have the time to read carefully everything. So, sorry if my question is a duplicate of some other one...Have some foreign currencies been taken in consideration in the DVD? I am a little bit cautious when I read 'works with almost every foreign currency'. Is it possible to have some information about it beforehand, like on the limitations of the method without giving it away (just to avoid realizing you have to trim your banknotes in such a way they do not look natural anymore): is it ok if they are of different colors, do they have to have the same dimensions, or only the same width / lenght?

such things are so overlooked in many similar effects, and I have been very disappointed a couple of times.

Thanks for your help, and some feedback if it is possible without giving away the method

Cheers,

M.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
As no one that I know of has the method yet, we cant give the method away..Sad but true!!

Don
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Thxs for your answer magicman...as the creators are around on this thread, I thought maybe they could precise what is possible or not with foreign currencies Smile

again, just for the record..I don't ask giving the method away. If answering my question should give away the method, then too bad for me, I won't have an answer.

Cheers

M.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ Steve already stated that the bills do not have to be the same color. The dimensions do have to be same size.

No trimming involved as bills are same size. Can be done with any currency as long as bills same size.

Steve stated anyone who can crack this code of different dimensions/size of bill, hats off! Smile

I think I read through this thread way to many times I memorized all of Steve's post already!Hahahaha

Take care

Paul
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Good one Paul..lol

Don
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Thanks for your patience and for taking the time to answer, Paul.
I guess I must not be the only one having asked about the foreign currency, but I got discouraged having 10 pages to read to find out.

So it makes clear that it won't be Euro friendly or swiss currency friendly...unfortunately!

Enjoy the effect!

Cheers,

M.
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Quote:
On 2009-10-20 20:40, swiss_magician wrote:
Thanks for your patience and for taking the time to answer, Paul.
I guess I must not be the only one having asked about the foreign currency, but I got discouraged having 10 pages to read to find out.

So it makes clear that it won't be Euro friendly or swiss currency friendly...unfortunately!

Enjoy the effect!

Cheers,

M.

You can do Paper bill to real bill
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
386 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Hi everyone. Steve Haynes Handout 500 will start shipping in the next few days.

Janet Harris (AG)
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Good morning Ms. Harris.
Thanks for the update.
John Kardel
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
Steve,
Can this be applied to 3D Cash where you change the denomination 3 times?
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
on top of a 14000' mountain in Colorado
356 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
3D Cash is one of the best versions of Easy Money there is out there. I'm glad it never really caught on as I'm one of the few who performs it (except for defconskylude!).

** Bill **
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
I'm doing 5 to 10's to 20's. Hopefully I can incorporate by handing out 20's as the finale

I've tried using extreme burn transitions with 3D cash and found it difficult to handle
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
I have all kinds of bill change DVD's, pamphlets & instructions & gimmicks including Hundy 500, Heiny 500, Slow Burn, Extreme Burn, Greed, Easy Money, The Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch, The Spritz Switch & Paper Dollar, Hypno Bill, Infinity Switch, Kozlowski Bill Switch, Michael Ammar's version of the Kozlowski Switch on VHS, and many others. Too many to think of all of them right now. Anyway, I am really looking forward to this one. So far, it seems that it is going to be the best. As visual as Extreme Burn and yet the change is cleaner and can be viewed from all angles and also you can hand the bills out if you want. I'm exited! And now come to find out, it will be finally shipped just within a few more days. Woohoo!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..22~23~24 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL