The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..22~23~24 [Next]
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
Preordered. ill let you guys know if this gimmick works with 3D cash.

also there's a bill production called six bill repeat. I was thinking of putting handout gimmick in the six bill repeat gimmick as an ending
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2009-10-22 02:13, Russell Scoggin wrote:
I have all kinds of bill change DVD's, pamphlets & instructions & gimmicks including Hundy 500, Heiny 500, Slow Burn, Extreme Burn, Greed, Easy Money, The Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch, The Spritz Switch & Paper Dollar, Hypno Bill, Infinity Switch, Kozlowski Bill Switch, Michael Ammar's version of the Kozlowski Switch on VHS, and many others.

Would help a lot of members out of if you could post a quick comparison once you have had time to work with the new gimmick(s). Look forward to your opinion Russell!
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
OK, I will do that Doug. I will definitely put in the necessary practice after learning it and then no problem with performing for people. I do that at least 4 days a week. I work close-up regularly at a restaurant and 2 bars here in Lubbock. Always looking for something new or a better method of what I'm already doing. Been hired to do close-up at the restaurant for over 18 yrs now - since May of '91. Longer than a few of the employees there are old. Anyway, I'll let you know.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Just got notice, shipped out today..
Yea, Don
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Im glad to see the words "NOW AVAILABLE"
http://paulharrispresents.webs.com/apps/......w/834152

defconskylude
Please let us know if you work this out with 3D CASH.
500 Is such a thin design you may be able to work it out for a fourth change.
People who work with any handlings of Easy Money could have a lot of fun doing the same thing and say Heiny 500 or Extreme Burn may be able to get a third change thinking along those lines.

Russell Scoggin
I was a Magic Bartender for ten years and worked corperate parties and resturants.
I like to have several methods to a lot of my stuff under those conditions,as you can please a repeats request without breaking the golden rule of never repeating the same effect and at the same time amaze the repeat even more and killing all new onlookers.
When everyone gets this,you will soon find out you can play with it and come up with your own changes and I would love to hear from anyone that does so.
Thanks to everyone for your patience and hope you take 500 and make it your own.
Best,
Steve
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Shipping confirmation! Yay!
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
Im very happy to see them words Steve!

Very interested in the inner workings behind your brain-child, my mind has been fried beyond torture for the past 2 1/2 months!

And the Countdown begins Smile (I never noticed it until now, but that Smiley smile I just posted looks identical to my AV smile Pic! My woman always roast me for having a big round head!lol She always says she don't know how my neck muscles support such a big head!lol she's so mean to me!lol)

Thanks

PAUL
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
Steve,
Yes, I do the same. Find different methods and presentations for my effects. Actually believe it or not, after all these years, one of the all time favorites that I do is the multiplying sponge rabbits. I get more requests for that one than any other effect I do. I don't use the more expensive 3D rabbits or anything because I perform them so much that I'm always losing a baby or two. Sometimes even give away one of the babies. Just can't tell the great looking women "No" sometimes when they ask to keep one. Smile Anyway, I use the Goshman Pro Rabbits. It usually has about 18 of the baby ones in the boxes. I order 10 boxes at a time. Anyway, this thread isn't supposed to be about this, LOL! It's all about your effect and I'm really glad it was shipped to me yesterday. Can't wait
soccerb983
View Profile
New user
Norton, Ohio
5 Posts

Profile of soccerb983
Just received my Handout 500! I'm excited, I will watch the dvd tonight!
Zachary
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of Zachary
Recieved, unbelievable. Can't talk now... Updates later
Twitter:@Zachary_Heath
Instagram: @zachheathmagic
soccerb983
View Profile
New user
Norton, Ohio
5 Posts

Profile of soccerb983
Just watched the dvd! Kudos to Steve for coming up with this! Money very well spent in my opinion.....absolutely ingenious! The bonus effect is worth the price of the dvd!
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Watched it all the way to the ending of making the gimmick..at this time I was
Thinking..

Not sure I have the patience to even get this far..
Sorry, just my personal opinion..

Curious to see other comments from people that have it

Don
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
I am personally excited about this trick. Drinks on the house! :o)
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Have you made up the Gimmick Nexus?

I have watched the whole DVD and must say it looks awesome..Just might give it a try, I just don't have much patience in constructing these kind of things..

Took me forever to finally make up extreme burn..LOL...

Don
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27082 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I'm tempted - like to play with the basic method and see how that works for some other applications.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
BrillionsMagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of BrillionsMagic
Ok, my friends. I just couldn't sleep tonight, as I'm sick with the flu. So I checked on the status of my delivery. It's been in my mail box since 11:00 AM this morning, and I had no idea! On top of it all; seeing how I have the flu. I had to turn down a great party with some of my coolest friends. Well this should make me feel a little better real soon. It's still in the package. I will update you, as time and my nasty flu allows. Now I'm off.... A chew.... Where’s that Thera Flu, and Aspirin...?
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
More updates please, I have not received mine yet! Smile

Does the gimmick take longer to make then EasyMoney, say EB or Prophet?

that's my only wonder at the moment Smile
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
About the same amount of time Piz.
Watch the construction a few times and after you understand it,you can start from several points constructing the gimmick.
Hope you get it soon.

soccerb983 and
magicman1
thanks for the kind words,
S
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
Thanks Steve!

Should be nothing for me, I whip the other gimmicks together pretty quick.

magicman1 has it sounding like construction requires a 30 man team lol

BTW anyone near Chicago receive there's yet?

Thanks
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
I have not constructed any easy money gimmick until now,although I know how it works. However, Steve was kind enough to offer help with any questions once I receive the dvd. I hope your offer still stands, Steve Smile. How long does it usually take to construct such a gimmick (prophet/eb)?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..22~23~24 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL