The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..22~23~24 [Next]
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3826 Posts

Profile of emyers99
No worries Michael. Delong wasn't going to call you anyway. Seriously though, I talked to Aaron shortly after he witnessed this and he said it was awesome and looked great. (He also said, "Don't tell Dustman because he'll stalk me until I reveal the secret.")
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1152 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
I swear roomie....you better sleep with one eye open at MAGIC Live........
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3826 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I don't plan on sleeping....because you'll probably be standing in front of the mirror all night practicing Kenner's Super Fly and saying "did you see me flash" over and over and over again. So if you need me, I'll be at the poker machines with a nice cigar.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Hmm, I'm definitely curious, can't wait to see it. Can it be done with different coloured bills? Canadian bills for example?
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Mr. Haynes - what kind of reactions/responses do you get when you hand them the bills?

Mr Hay,thanks for asking.
Handing out all the bills after the change is a wonderful moment and in fact there is a performance where you see the spectator gasp when the change happens and the same spectator gives a bigger gasp when the hand out happens.

Any time you can put things that have changed in the spectators hands,it is powerful and Handout gets this done in it's own unique way.

There is no doubt,that putting ALL the bills in the spectators hands has a powerful and emotional impact.

If you love the multi bill change, I feel you will enjoy performing HandOut500,especially when you hand all the bills out at the end and it also has the toy facter,so you will be playing with this for hours and hours and think you will find possibilities,only limited to your imagination.

Once you build the gimmick,you will find that you will be fooling yourself at moments,even after you have played with it for a good while.

It's as much fun to pratice,as it is to perform.

Steve

PS:Man,Ohio seems to be loaded with Magicians and hope to visit sometime just for fun.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
This sounds like a winner. Can't wait to see a demo.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1634 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Like gdw asked, can this be performed with different coloured bills such as Canadian bills? And does the change happen at chest height or down at the waist?
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
To GDW
I have done it with magazine strips and it works fine,so as long as the bills are the same size,colored bills should not be a problem.

Patrick
I perform this at waist level and also holding the bills streched way out to my side, with my hand tilted,so the spectators can get a clean view,which is shoulder level, so yes,it can be done at chest level,even though I don't teach it that way,any one will have no problen doing it that way,if they choose to do so.

Any one playing with this will see it is very user friendly(and forgiving)and I'm sure will come up with their own ideas.

Demo coming very very soon,so I'm hoping you folks will like it.

All the best,
Steve
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
This sounds great for table-hopping. I hope it is a fast re-set to perform again. Also seems like it a good way to get tips. One could make a script among the lines of "the other night a guy came by I was doing this trick(you are showing them a card trick" after it was over ( finish trick) he gave me the biggest tip I have ever gotten ( display bills to be 20's) then I put them in my wallet. When I got home I kept on looking at them in disbelief it was such s large tip. I suddenly realized that the ink on these bills were no regular ink (make the change to 1') those were bills made to look like 20's. That guy only gave me 5 bucks in tips. Hopefully that won't happen tonight. End of script. I just came up with it off the top off my head. Suits my presentation style.
Shodan
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man
663 Posts

Profile of Shodan
Predictably, the demo looks awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUQPDH7uAE

Steve, in the clip with the first spectator, are you taking his wallet as insurance?
"You don't go up to strangers with a stick and come at their head...introduce yourself first, then come at them with a stick." - David Williamson
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I'm ready!!!

Don
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Aw. So the bills (1 and 100) needs to be the same size? ***. So I can't perform it with Euro's! 10 euro bill to 20 euro bill would be a cool color change (red to blue) but the 20 is a little bigger Smile
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
Cool idea to use the wallet to clean up

Steve, what's the re-set for walkround??

Chris
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Quote:
On 2009-08-14 06:01, Shodan wrote:
Predictably, the demo looks awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUQPDH7uAE

Steve, in the clip with the first spectator, are you taking his wallet as insurance?

Looks great Steve! I'm guessing that spectator handed you his wallet wanting you to do the "same" to his singles Smile.

Bosco
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
This looks great. I mean, REALLY great. Steve, you've done it again!
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
It's definitely different from the other bill changes and looks twice as good! I like how the folds are also different, so that way, you can switch from this to extreme burn if someone requested to see it again (not like you'd want to anyway). Smile
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2408 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
It's no fun if someone doesn't complain. I thought it looks a little "movey" and not as natural as the standard Page gimmick. It is an odd way to fold the bills. It's great to hand out all the bills but not sure if anything can drag me away from EB. First impression
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Love it, love it, love it. How much again? AND where can I get it.

Mike Smile
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Thanks everyone for your time.

Reset time is seconds.
The DVD has many handlings included that are very easy and direct,along with several changes.

The DVD cover says a bit also and you can find the demo,dvd inlay,demo and dare I say, pre order here, if you want to get this before anyone else

http://paulharrispresents.webs.com/apps/......w/834152

oh thanks Mike! lol.

All the best,
Steve
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Wil it work with these bills or not?

€ 10 - 127mm x 67mm
€ 20 - 133mm x 72mm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..22~23~24 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL