The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..22~23~24 [Next]
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-08-20 19:40, Steven70s wrote:
Congratulations Piz Smile (When you say 'Piz' in my country you mean urine Smile)

So, is there a release date set for this? I can't find it?

O'thanks! Nice to know Im nothing but a urine stain in your Country Smile
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Haha, well, if you ever got a show at The Netherlands, use another name! Smile
("Hello, I'm Piz and tonigh..." *Laughter*)

But no release date I understand?
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
I got my DVD/gimmick. It's awesome!
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
What the hell? How did you get it?
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
I'm kidding.
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Quote:
On 2009-08-20 19:36, Piz wrote:
^^^THANKS!!!

My fiance rented that movie last week, we forgot to watch it so we figured we'll watch it this coming weekend. Taking it BACK! We have a Diamond account, FREE rentals, no worries!

BTW, just Pre-Ordered this along with Titans Finger Smile

Unless your into weird movies this won't be your cup fo tea. Who knows maybe you'll like it. hehe

Ricky
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2246 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
I liked it. It's just a really different approach to what people are used to. They probably go in thinking it'll be an action movie, but it's not really that. It's an interesting movie. Very well thought out.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Quote:
On 2009-08-20 12:24, TomBaker wrote:
I like the thought of putting $25 or $50 worth of gas in the car/truck...then show the ones or fakes/blanks to the cashier and say how "I used to try and pay for gas with these...but it works better if I change 'em!!"

They change to 5s or 10s (maybe 100s if you have a motorhome!?) and you give them the bills to "keep"...well...to pay for the gas!!

You could do this anytime you pay for something anywhere where the total is 5 bills with you getting some change back.

5 blanks to ones...ones to 5s...ones to 10s and on!!!

Would make buying stuff a fun magic performance every time you paid for something!!

Very nice idea tom!
Iwas gonna hold off on sharing this feature,but I think folks will also like the cost of making the gimmick,as it frees up quite a bit of cash,without having to destroy the gimmick!

Also 500 has a unique converting process so you can change the denomination of the change super fast.
I feel people will not be taking it apart for extra cash,just to have to go through the whole rebuilding process again when they can afford it and would make Toms idea very practical because of the unique converting teqnique.
Piz sent me a pm asking about the cost and at the time I asked him not to mention that feature,but changed my mind so all would know.

All the best,
Steve
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
HUGE PLUS Steve! Being able to make this with 5 hundreds instead of the 6 that every-other easy money effects requires (in-order to show 5 bills of each during the effect) , def has its rewards, and already rewarded me!

I took my Prophet Gimmick apart which had 6 hundred within, and was able to spend one of the hundreds as I only need 5 for this effect! Smile

And guess what I purchased with that $100??? You guessed it Smile I pre-ordered this effect and Titans Finger, with $30 to spare! So, I pretty much am getting this effect and Titans effect for FREE as far as I'm concerned , as I would have NEVER took apart or spent any off them hundreds if not for HandOut 500 Smile

As long as this effect plays as described and as shown in the demo I will be one happy Pizster! Smile

BTW Steve, any updates on the progress of estimated release?
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
It does Piz and many extra handlings included and feel everyone will have their favorite handling.
The change,display and hand out flows smoothly and naturally.

I feel mid september is a good estimate Piz,but please don't hold me to it,but I do know everyrthing is moving very smoothly and I see september as being the month.
Just wanna be careful and make sure everything is top notch.
TomBaker
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of TomBaker
Wow!! THANKS Steve for liking my idea!!!

Just the thought of doing this whenever you buy something that takes 5 bills is a FUN thought!!

I was thinking there's no way the gimmick can be "hidden" somehow in the bills you hand out (or pay with, since you wouldn't be gettting them back))...but your post answered that!!

This is a MUST have for me!
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
I wonder if we can have the bills in our back pocket. (So if we sit on the wallet the gimmick won't get ruined?)
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I carry it in my hip wallet and my front pant pocket(casual).
It would be pretty hard to damage the gimmick and if you want to carry it in your hip wallet all the time,it will be safe and sound!
S
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
How durable is the gimmick Steve?

Is it something to where we will have to buy another if it wears, or is it something like Easy-Money that once you know the method your set for life?

Also, will we have to construct "something" with the gimmick upon receiving this (how long to construct if so), or do we just set the gimmick and it does the rest?

Thanks My Friend Smile

Paul
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
394 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
I just ran completely out of money. Pre-ordered this, Strip and Titan's finger. I don't even have enough money for the gimmick any more :S I hope these are worth it!

-Aleksi
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2009-08-26 15:52, AlluTallu wrote:
I just ran completely out of money. Pre-ordered this, Strip and Titan's finger. I don't even have enough money for the gimmick any more :S I hope these are worth it!

-Aleksi

That's kind of funny.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I want it NOW!!

Don
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Quote:
On 2009-08-26 14:24, Piz wrote:
How durable is the gimmick Steve?

Is it something to where we will have to buy another if it wears, or is it something like Easy-Money that once you know the method your set for life?

Also, will we have to construct "something" with the gimmick upon receiving this (how long to construct if so), or do we just set the gimmick and it does the rest?

Thanks My Friend Smile

Paul

Hi Paul
The gimmick is very user friendly and will last as long as other versions.
You will receive the special things needed to construct your gimmick and see no problem with this lasting for a looooong time.

Since special items are supplied,i guess if you misplaced the items then under those conditions,the special items would need to be replaced,but I just don't see that being a problem(i would hate for you to misplace your Prophet set up)lol

Buy the way, anyone that likes changing blank paper to bills,the good news is you can build the gimmick for ones,fives,tens,tweenties,fifties or hundreds and the cost to build that gimmick is...ZERO !!!

So buy a cup of java,pull out the blanks,CHANGE to five ones and give the bills to your server and say keep the change and when they come to their senses,you have vanished!

Best,
Steve
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Haha, sounds great! especially the zero costs for blanks part! Smile

Too bad we don't have 1 Euro bills here in Europe, minimum is 5 Euro
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Want it NOW!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL