The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..22~23~24 [Next]
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-08-22 11:21, Steve Haynes wrote:
It does Piz and many extra handlings included and feel everyone will have their favorite handling.
The change,display and hand out flows smoothly and naturally.

I feel mid september is a good estimate Piz,but please don't hold me to it,but I do know everyrthing is moving very smoothly and I see september as being the month.
Just wanna be careful and make sure everything is top notch.

For some odd reason my smaller then average brain (lol) never registered this post!

Are you saying there are other ways to count the bills? If so I'm a little mind boggled that these variations where not presented in the demo?

BTW thanks for the quick response Steve, I'm liking it man Smile

Steven70s: Have you reserved your copy yet? Just asking as you sound as excited as I am about this Smile I just love the bill change, something about money gets that little extra WOW out of people then the average effect, especially when the money goes from being just enough to buy a burger, to being enough to buy a decent sized diamond ring within the blink of an eye! Smile

P.S. I wish we can reach "magicman1's" excitement, but I believe that's humanly impossible at this point!lol I don't even have to ask if he Pre-ordered!!haha

Thanks
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
@ Urin.. Ahum, Piz:

No, haven't reserved one (out of spend-to-magic-money, need Handout 500 Smile ) but I will absolutely pick this one up! This will be my first bill change effect Smile
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-08-27 17:01, Steven70s wrote:
@ Urin.. Ahum, Piz:

Are you bringing up that I'm a urine stain in your country again?!

Your starting to Piz me off! Smile lol!
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Any up date on this release yet?

Thanks

Don
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Anything from Haynes is gold!!! Not to mention he has a genuine love for the art!!!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Been pretty busy folks,but wanted to let everyone know I have received the kit that will be supplied with HandOut500 and tested everything,to make sure there were no mistakes and I'm happy to report,it's perfect!

Now all that is needed is replication/packaging.

Will update asap.

Steve
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Thanks for updating Smile! I hope it's released soon!

-Aleksi
hunty
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of hunty
Hi Steve,

I've read the whole topic - but apologies if I've missed this BUT...

Would this effect be possible with UK notes (i.e. Notes of different sizes?)

IGNORE ME:
To GDW
I have done it with magazine strips and it works fine,so as long as the bills are the same size,colored bills should not be a problem.

I've just seen this :/

It's almost worth me getting to I can figure out if it would be possible... Hmmm... I need to think a little more before purchasing. Still loving the effect though Smile
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^Keep on keepin on my friend! Smile

I thought about how this can be done for weeks now and still can't come up with a rational explanation! I'm giving up until I receive this, my brain hurts! Smile

Steve: I say screw the packaging, just send me yours and we'll call it a day! Smile
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Good one Piz..I'm going into withdrawals myself

Don
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 12:56, Piz wrote:

Steve: I say screw the packaging, just send me yours and we'll call it a day! Smile

Stll thinkin that one over Piz. Smile

I hope the bonus effect makes you folks smile,as it is a very direct,deceptive and powerful effect and you also get everything you need for it also.

No expense was spared on HandOut500, in an effort to deliver the very best possible,in effect(s) and value.

See you soon,
Steve
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Can't wait for this release! This is big! Some think it is not a big deal to hand out all the bills but I for one think it is! If you hand out only three bills specs suspect the other two you don't hand out, it's human nature! What a break through!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2341 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2009-09-09 21:01, Irishghost wrote:
If you hand out only three bills specs suspect the other two you don't hand out, it's human nature! What a break through!

Why would you hand out 3 bills? Let the spectator(s) just examine one of the bills- if at all. Here it comes..

Almost there..

Okay, here it is..

"Don't run if you're not being chased." -Al Baker
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-09-09 21:01, Irishghost wrote:
Can't wait for this release! This is big! Some think it is not a big deal to hand out all the bills but I for one think it is! If you hand out only three bills specs suspect the other two you don't hand out, it's human nature! What a break through!

I'm with ya Irish!!!

I still don't get it when some say it's not that big of a deal? The point is you end clean (atleast it truly appears that way), who does not want to end clean??? This is the evolutionary step in the bill change that I've been desperately waiting for! Whether you hand the bills out or not, you end CLEAN!!!

Whether handing them out or not, I'm just excited about being able to handle the bills in a much cleaner fashion then I've previously been able to.

Me personally, I will be handing out the bills to those I feel comfortable doing so with, always use your commonsense and character judgement when doing anything like handing out cash, mine has yet to let me down.

If you feel your a bad judge of character and/or lack commonsense, then just hand the bills out to folks you know. If you don't know them, then just hand the bills out to fat people, that way you know you will be able to catch-up to them if they try to run!lol

(no offense to ya bigger folks, it was a joke Smile )
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
This looks like a great effect. I bought Cash Out by Will Tsai and totally love it to my bone. Had so much fun with it. I see a lot of potential to add Handout 500 to routine a killer mini act! Will pick this up VERY soon...
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Handing a couple of bills out,using the Easy Money gimmick is what some like to do and Greg Wilson covered the idea on Hundy 500,but to me,there is no need to use it and as Al Baker said...
The idea was used before any effect happened and think if you take and count out several bills,the spectator has no reason to doubt anything,but after they change and you get that great reaction and the spec enters the how did he do that stage,the only solution that comes to their mind is trick bills.
still a wonderful effect,buti think it's just as important to know when you are being chased as knowing when your not.
The multi bill change is pure eye candy and putting the bills in the specs hands just after the change enhances that moment even further and kills that nasty thought their about to have,before it is even born.
As Piz said,you don't have to hand them out and you still have the same effect with no bulk and a huge savings on what you have invested in your gimmick,but I hand the bills out for the reasons mentioned.
I try to eliminate any solutions a spectator may come up with in all the effects I perform
And as pretty as Easy Money is,I never used it on a regular basis,because of the spectators thought processes that may follow.
Handout500 stands on it's own merits.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I'm going into withdrawals waiting for this!!!

Is there a 12 step program I can join?

Don
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Well, there's only 18 days left in September, is this still on track for a release within the next 18 days?

Thanks Steve
Shodan
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man
663 Posts

Profile of Shodan
Quote:
On 2009-09-10 16:28, Steve Haynes wrote:
it's just as important to know when you are being chased as knowing when your not.

Quoted for truth.
"You don't go up to strangers with a stick and come at their head...introduce yourself first, then come at them with a stick." - David Williamson
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-09-12 03:43, Piz wrote:
Well, there's only 18 days left in September, is this still on track for a release within the next 18 days?

Thanks Steve

Great question Piz!!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL