The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..22~23~24 [Next]
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Thanks Jean,I was just going to make the same post.
That info is based on ordering from paulharris presents and other dealers will have it at a little later date.
Steve
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Quote:
On 2009-08-07 22:58, gdw wrote:
"fits my patter" doesn't change the fact that it is anticlimactic and makes no sense. Now, if you started with hundreds, then changing them back makes sense.

-------------------
that is of course an opinion, heres another, My patter is about how they have changed the look of most bills except the ones, I go to talk about how the new bills look like play money and if that's the case why don't they just make million dollar bills, then the change is to million dollar bills, and finally I say , of course there is no suck thing as a million dollar bill and change them back,,, etc
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2009-09-24 11:51, actorscotty wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-08-07 22:58, gdw wrote:
"fits my patter" doesn't change the fact that it is anticlimactic and makes no sense. Now, if you started with hundreds, then changing them back makes sense.

-------------------
that is of course an opinion, heres another, My patter is about how they have changed the look of most bills except the ones, I go to talk about how the new bills look like play money and if that's the case why don't they just make million dollar bills, then the change is to million dollar bills, and finally I say , of course there is no suck thing as a million dollar bill and change them back,,, etc

Borrow the ones - or all but a few from the group as you play "who wants to be a millionaire"
this way it's a win/win whether they give back the million dollar bill or no.
think about your routines from audience perspective.

:)
...to all the coins I've dropped here
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1144 Posts

Profile of APC
I like that idea Jonathon! You can give away a souvenir if you want (and get a little tip) or switch it back.
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
I just preordered, hope this is shipping soon.
Tennispro
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Tennispro
Does anyone here actually have this yet? I do Extreme Burn all the time, but handing out the bills sounds nice but not necessarily needed. Its the impact of seeing the bills change in the blinking of an eye that makes any bill change special. I be curious how this compares with Extreme Burn in its handling and would like to see a review from someone who has both.
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
It still has pre-order status,so no one should have it yet.I am getting pretty excited.Any updates would be highly appreciated, Steve?
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1401 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Quote:
On 2009-09-29 12:40, arrow23 wrote:
It still has pre-order status,so no one should have it yet.I am getting pretty excited.Any updates would be highly appreciated, Steve?

Paul Harris website update

Thanks to all for your patience in waiting for the new releases. Here's the best information available on when these new effects will be ready to ship. Keep in mind that just about anything can cause a delay ... but we're doing everything possible to keep things on track.

HAND OUT 500 (Steve Haynes)

All the props and the finished DVD are at the replicators. We are waiting to receive a final "check disk" (to make sure the new DVD's have been properly made.) And then we'll be ready to ship. Should be in the mail to you ten to fifteen days from today. Almost very soon.
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
Ok, I get it.Thanks anyways.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Check disc is approved folks so this is only days away if you pre ordered at paulharrispresents.com !

Any one getting this that has any questions after you get it,feel free to pm me and I will help as much as humanly possible.
All the best,
S
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
What a coincidence Steve, I was just coming here to the Café to post about your effect! Smile

Just watched the YouTube vid (again) probably another 20 times or so and I have never been so stumped other then a few! "One Levi", "Prohibition", and "Captured" have done this to me, but never a CASH effect (Titans Finger, but that is just ridiculous, in a good way)!

Really REALLY looking forward to this one! Can't wait my man!

BTW Steve; you said the Disc are approved, so now it's going to the replicator then packaging? and that should be another 2 weeks before shipping? correct? This wait is killin me brother!lol

Thanks Steve, you made my night (and week) my friend! Smile

Take Care

Paul
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
Another 2 weeks? He just said its only days away.Man I hope you`re wrong Piz.I am with you man.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
The master disc is already at the replicater,we just had them cut a couple of disc from the master and had them shipped to us to insure no problem arose from duplication.
Now that the disc has been approved,the replication process is next and then all the supplies will be packaged by hand. The company does a lot of work for many people,so
Depending on how soon they get to handout500 dictates whether this is out in
Six business days or two weeks(just spoke to the replicator) .
So the good news is everything from the disc to all the things supplied have been gone over with a fine tooth comb to insure it's everthing it suppose to be.

Sometimes people ask that you not look at the supplies until you view the DVD,but I want you to look at the supplies first,as it will make you even more curious of what is to come.
A little late,but I can sleap better knowing you have everything in perfect working order and that's very important to everyone involved,especially all of you.

Will update asap.
S
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
746 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
I did my pre-order yesterday. I only wish that there was a faster shipping available. This one has me scratching my head? I have prophet but handing out all the bills at the end? Now that is bugging me;)
Send it to me as fast as the bill change.

Mike
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Finally!!!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
Quote:
On 2009-10-03 12:24, Irishghost wrote:
Finally!!!

What do you mean?
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-10-01 14:01, Steve Haynes wrote:
Now that the disc has been approved,the replication process is next and then all the supplies will be packaged by hand.

Screw the packaging by hand, taking up to much time! Ship my s**t in a Walmart bag, I can care less at this point! Smile

IT'S DONE, SHIP IT AlREADY!!!ARRRR lol

Paul
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
LOL Paul..
I agree!!!

Don
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1647 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On 2009-10-05 11:03, Piz wrote:
Ship my s**t in a Walmart bag

LMFAO
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
382 Posts

Profile of Badger
This is going to be so cool...i cant wait to get it!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL