We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..22~23~24 [Next]
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
Ok, I need to stop checking the Café like every two hours, this is getting sad. Godspeed Steve! I cannot wait any longer!
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
N-E-one have a good comeback to when the spec ask "Make my one's into $100"??? I really never had a good comeback for that, I always just use my humor and move on to the next effect.

Brainstorm Smile
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I tell them I charge $99 and leave it at that lol, usually works!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2009-10-09 23:46, Piz wrote:
N-E-one have a good comeback to when the spec ask "Make my one's into $100"??? I really never had a good comeback for that, I always just use my humor and move on to the next effect.

Brainstorm Smile

You can just do the classic bill switch using a TT with a $100 inside. If you can afford it, just give them the $100 to keep.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Ummmm, he asked for a comeback, not how to give $100 away lol
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ lol true that my brother! Thanks anyway Doug appreciate the response Smile and if you really are throwing money out there like that I have a TON of singles you can impress me with! Smile

I like what lunatik said about charging $99, I see that one getting some laughs Smile Thanks man!

Anymore Comebacks, one-liners, would appreciate to here em Smile
Munseys_Magic
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Munseys_Magic
You could always say that you never repeat a trick.
Jim Munsey
Munsey's Magic
http://www.MunseysMagic.com
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ Some magicians like to use the word "Trick", others don't. I'm one of the others.

At my gigs I have people calling me Satan and Lucifer on a constant basis, meaning I have them believing that what they are seeing is really whats happening. I personally would never mention the word "trick" after an illusion, that would blow my cover! Smile
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Who wants to win a handout blanks to millions gimmick?
I will build this myself ready to go with the millions included!
Everyone that pre orders this from PH presents has a chance to win and if I was selling these it would cost quite a bit considering everything needed and the time involved.
So to be as fair as possible I want everyone who wants to play to pm me proof of their pre order.
Then by tuesday you will get a pm from me but your not allowed to open it( titled contest).
As soon as you get that pm come back here for instructions to post your guess but still DO NOT OPEN the contest pm that I have sent.
That way I have time to make sure you have posted your guess before you viewed the pm,which has the answer.
This is something for all the Café members that pre-order from PH presents and is easy to verify on my end.
Hope this is clear,
S
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
I sent mine Steve, let me know if that's enough info. I ordered HandOut and Titans finger on same confirmation #.

Im lovin the contest, THANKS STEVE! Smile
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Tonite I just re-built my Hundy500. I'll wait for the reviews to see whether or not I disassemble my Hundy and build a Handout
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Piz
Your good to go!
Contest ends tuesday at midnight.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Thanks Steve! I just sent ya the actual reciept before seeing this Smile
gamma105
View Profile
Regular user
City of Evil
150 Posts

Profile of gamma105
Sent my info! I love contests! except that I never win lol
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
If I was to build a large batch of these and sell them it would cost more than the DVD with supplies!
Considering the specialblank paper that is designed to last,the million dollar bills,the handout 500 gimmicks,the build time and shipping expense would be the reason.
This will be sent to the winner ready to go,so all you have to do is watch the DVD and play along.
Remember the rules,as I want to make this as bullet proof fair and random as possible.
Talk soon,
Steve
soccerb983
View Profile
New user
Norton, Ohio
5 Posts

Profile of soccerb983
Steve, just pm'd you my proof of pre order! I'm looking forward to this.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Something that you may like about the change,is let's say you show five ones and you change them to a 5-10-20-50-100.
What's nice about that is the contrast of all the bills and also,since you put a small fold in the bills so they can see the fronts AND backs when the change happens,they are viewing the top bill and the bottom bill,so if you do it with the bills mentioned,they will see the face bill change to say a five and the bottom bill to a hundred at the same instant,then spread showing the other denominations.
Also,if you like,you can have your unit set up for a four bill change if you desire.
Just a few tidbits,
Steve
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1615 Posts

Profile of bugjack
What's the latest on date of release?
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I spoke to Paul thursday and he said they should be shipping no later than next weekend and the replication and packaging starts early next week.
took a little time for the company to get to our order as it is a busy time of the year for them.
Hope that helps,
Steve
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Hey, Steve.

The effect looks beautiful, man. I'm really on the fence. The only thing I'm wondering about is the practicality and the pocket space. Is this something where you have a pully running around your waist, a magnet in your shoe, a whole in your pocket, 15 different bills on you, three gimmicked wallets, etc. I'm exaggerating of course, but you get the idea. In other words, how much is this going to affect the management of what I already carry and perform?

Thanks, man.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL