We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..10..13..16..19..22~23~24 [Next]
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Quote:
On 2009-08-14 13:24, Steven70s wrote:
Wil it work with these bills or not?

€ 10 - 127mm x 67mm
€ 20 - 133mm x 72mm

"HandOut500 uses same size bills,just like other multi bill changes,but would love to see that cookie cracked without taking away from the effect and being universal(always believe it is possible). "

There's your answer..
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Get use the the name boys and girls! Steve Haynes!!!!!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
Can you use this to turn paper into money? Since I live in Europe, this is pretty much useless to me.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1652 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Sure you can turn paper into money. Steve already said that he did it with magazine strips.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-08-08 11:56, No Show the Magician wrote:
Why would you want to change them back? Reversing the magic is a huge let down. Let them see the 100's and examine them. Then let it sink in. Big magic bomb just dropped on their head. Booya!

I have done a version of Easy Money for years, but watching people get to handle the bills would be very satisfactory indeed. It just melts their minds. It isn't like watching the stage illusionist where you just sit back and enjoy the illusion. They get to touch the magic. SO MUCH STRONGER!!!

My opinion... for what its worth. And yes... I've seen the Handout 500, LIVE. It is beautiful!

Selling points for me:
-Handing out the bills
-Gimmick virtually invisible at all angles and unlike anything out there
-Show both front and back during the change
-The appearance of the bills is a true stack of 5 bills
-Did I mention handing out the bills?
-Steve is a sexy beast
-The bonus effect on the DVD is killer. Pros will get a lot of mileage out of it and realize that it is more than just what he shares.

All I can say is... get this DVD when it comes out. You will enjoy a wonderful lesson in creativity and magic.

Aaron DeLong

I cannot agree more with your assessment!

I have always had that voice in my head saying "Man, I really wish I could hand all these bills out".

I actually just started performing Prophet with 100's (I prefer it over EB,my taste), I have been performing it with 20's for the past year and a half, and believe me, I don't think there was one time that I performed the effect to where I did not say to myself "Man, I really wish I was able to hand all these bills out in the cleanest manner possible". I DO hand the bills out from time to time (depends who I'm performing for), in a very clever way, but I do not hand them out every time. With this effect, If it is as clean as the description says it is, I would be throwing the bills in there face!lol

I just like the fact that it takes some of the work-load off of me, the performer Smile It also takes the "What Ifs" out of your mental (what if the grab, what if they ask, what if they heckle".

It's kinda like saying "what would you rather perform, the ONE levitation, or a levi to where you really float 3 inches of the ground without anything under you?"... The audience may not notice any difference between the 2, but you as the performer will.

I'm loving the sound of this already! Smile
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-08-15 17:04, magicman4646 wrote:
Handing out 4/5 bills is good enough for me. And if my audience doesn't know the difference, there is no need to spend more money on another DVD, when I can stick with what I have. And it's not one of my top priorities to have someone steal my money by shoving it into their face.

All of these great comments are coming from friends of Steve. Aaron DeLong was even in the demo video.

That's funny, I don't know any of these guys and I'm diggin it!

I simply would prefer handing out 5 bills instead of 4, whats wrong with that? You don't have to be any-one's friend to agree with that.

Just remember, there where like 30 other easy-money effects thrown out there before Extreme Burn came out, and look how EB evolved Easy-money (and also made it easier to work with in certain aspects)?

There's nothing wrong with upping the anti, if someone feels they have more to contribute to an already existing method, then so be it, that's what were all here for, to evolve the art.

There's no reason to get an attitude here, we are here to help each-other, not whine and bring each-other down. If you don't like what you read then don't buy the effect, move on, no reason to go throwing out accusations that only friends of the creator are the only one's interested in this new method. It would much more respectful to simply say "I don't agree with you", how hard is that?

BTW, shoving money in some-one's face was a humorous exaggeration on my part, it was not meant to be taken literal.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1153 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Quote:
On 2009-08-15 17:04, magicman4646 wrote:
Handing out 4/5 bills is good enough for me. And if my audience doesn't know the difference, there is no need to spend more money on another DVD, when I can stick with what I have. And it's not one of my top priorities to have someone steal my money by shoving it into their face.

All of these great comments are coming from friends of Steve. Aaron DeLong was even in the demo video.

Ummmmm...don't know Steve, never met Steve, but of course, I guess that is the only reason I could compliment something......I must be friends with him.

Love that mentality.......well, back to the bright lights and streets of Vegas.
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
I heard this effect fooled Chuck Norris!!!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
Looks like a demo is out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM7XdIaXHD0#

It also looks like I am getting this!

Looks soooo amazing
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1652 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire

Quote:
On 2009-08-14 06:01, Shodan wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUQPDH7uAE

Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
Sorry about that, I missed that post

:D
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
At papercrane productions here is some of the details they put on their page:

http://www.papercranemagic.com/handout500.htm

• Gaff can be constructed out of any denominations and most foreign currencies.
• No palming or pulls
• Perform surrounded.
• Very easy to do.
• The flash change can happen in full view with no cover.
• Resets in seconds
• Carry the one’s in your wallet, pull them out, and you’re ready to change and hand out.

Bonus Effect: an ingenious signed card to wallet using a Hand Out 500 gimmick
Includes DVD and special materials for making the gimmick with your own bills.
No Show the Magician
View Profile
New user
Over the Rainbow
35 Posts

Profile of No Show the Magician
Hey Guys,

Yup. Magicman4646 is right. I am Steve Haynes' friend. I was in the demo video. They filmed me seeing the Handout 500 for the first time. It was a great moment for me and I'm glad they captured it.

I still say - even if I wasn't his friend and wasn't in the trailer - get this DVD. It rocks to be able to hand out the money.

Aaron
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Sounds great. Now I know I CAN use it to change papers to bills
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Let's go
You know I don't like anticpation

I want it NOW!!!

LOL

Don
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
So when does it comes out?
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1150 Posts

Profile of APC
Wow this looks like a winner! Being able to hand out money really is a huge plus.
arrow23
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of arrow23
If you can turn paper into money with this one I will definately get this.Changing dollars into dollars never looked impressive to me,since the bills are somwhat similar.
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Quote:
On 2009-08-16 17:57, magicman1 wrote:
Let's go
You know I don't like anticpation

I want it NOW!!!

LOL

Don

I'm almost sure I read it said late september although don't quote me on that one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..10..13..16..19..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL