The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JD Free PDF (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey guys!

Thanks for all the kind words. I've just sent another batch of PDF's out! So far GatheRing and S.C-A.R-E.D are neck and neck. Last night we finished the cover for the New trick DVD cover. It looks very cool indeed. Remember, all information on the NEW packet trick appears tomorrow night at midnight!

Thanks for your support!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
Awesome! Thank you very much Jamie.
350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
Hey jamie, I was trying to pm you for the free pdf...the gathering of course Smile....but your inbox is full and it won't let me. Hope I don't miss out on this offer and really looking forward to the release of your new project.
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Same here Jamie... I'd like to try for GatheRing if possible, but your PM box is full! Smile
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
Jamie,

I also wanted to check out Gathering.

Your box is full...and for good reason!

-Jacob
I've been training these cards since they were small.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I received The GatheRing yesterday (thanks Jamie!) and it is clever as heck. The convincer of being able to hand the card and ring out for inspection after the link is a great demonstration of the caliber of thinking that Jamie puts into his magic. If you're having trouble deciding between this and S.C-A.R-E.D, my advice is to ask for one and purchase the other. You won't be disappointed.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Hey Jamie,

I would like to have a copy of the Gathering as well but your box is full.

Thanks for your generosity!
deliveryboy
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of deliveryboy
Hi Jamie
I would also like a copy of the gathering as you know your box is full.
thanks John
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Hey Jamie, can you send me shipwrecked, please? Congrats and good luck on your dvd brother.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey, My inbox is now unblocked. Remember, You only have until tomorrow night to get your PDF!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Oh and here is a run down of what's been given away!

S.C-A.R-E.D = 28
GatheRing = 23
TAG = 4
ShipWrecked = 6

To the grand total of... £510.49!!! that's $842.45 or 594.70 Euro or 81,307.31 Yen or 4,427.48 Danish Krone!

Ha ha, Gotta love the many iPhone apps out there!

More going, going gone!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Jamie just sent me through SCARED. I had already previously purchased the GatheRing, and was interested in this effect. I would have to say that I am very impressed, as it does exactly what it says on ad copy, something you can't always say about an effect.
Good stuff Jamie.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Okay guys!

So far 33 copies of S.C-A.R-E.D
30 copies of GatheRing
11 copies of ShipWrecked
4 copies of TAG
All adding up to the grand total of.... £572.87!

SO! As soon as we reach £600 worth of PDF's the offer will end BUT a new one will start.

This offer will end Saturday the 15th. If you purchuse a PDF from my site, You will get another OF YOUR CHOICE absolutly FREE. So you could pick to buy a £4.99 PDF and ask for a £9.99 PDF for free!

All you need to do is email me your order number once you have made your purchuse!

This offer will kick in as soon as we reach £600 on the first offer (which I'm guessing will be tonight!)

I'll let you all know when the new offer kicks in!

Best wishes,

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Oh my god! Jamie, your great!

Got great reaction from SCARED already.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
The last PDF has just been given out. BUT my second offer still stands. If you purchuse a PDF, you get another FREE!

Also, here is the info on my new Packet trick!

http://www.jamiedaws.co.uk/intheblankofaneye.htm

Best Wishes,

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Hi Jamie,

Thanks so much for "S.C-A.R-E.D" - I just can't believe you were giving it away!

Its a rather wonderful idea and not at all what I was expecting. Completely different to "Really Haunted" , "Jumping Jack Flash" & "Spirit".

I really like how you describe different versions depending on how much prep time you have available. I'll probably use the advanced handling, but its nice knowing that I can always use the simple one if I've not got the advanced gimmick with me.

Really, really good!

Thanks again,

Iain.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I love S.C.A.R.E.D.! The first thing I saw of Jamie's. Great thinking, there.

TAG is really good also. Loads of terrific ideas in that one.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Very Kind offer. You're alright, Jamie!
Rudy
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland
360 Posts

Profile of Rudy
Jamie D

Thank you.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Thank you everyone for ths kind words. It's actually been hard to keep up. I'm still getting lots of PM's from people but the offer is now over.

However, until Saturday, if you buy ANY pdf on my site, you will get ANOTHER FREE! If you buy a 4.99 PDF, you can get a 9.99 one for free!

All information on the New packet trick in on the site. It will be up for pre-release 2 weeks before it's release. Alan Rorrison has been very kind in allowing me to use a top secret underground move that hasn't been published before. This is a little freebee on the DVD.

The Routine is split into three sections which can be used however you wish. You may decide to drop of section of the trick or mix it around a bit. It's completely up to you. As well as this, you get extra idea's from freinds and owners of the effect and of course the bonus routine using alan Rorrisons move!

The price of the trick will be £10.00 and will be sold exclusivly through my website!

More info coming soon!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JD Free PDF (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL