The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JD Free PDF (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
I received Gathering and it is SO clever! I am making bunches of these gimmicks up so I can just look at the impossibility of the created object and smile to myself evilly. I can't wait to test it out!

Thanks again Jamie!
Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
Nooo! I missed out on the offer, was still thinking the deadline was the 14th of August!
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
Quote:
On 2009-08-12 23:12, Hybrid Hunter wrote:
Nooo! I missed out on the offer, was still thinking the deadline was the 14th of August!

The same here, Hybrid Hunter. Smile
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
First off,

A Huge Thank You To Jamie.

This was an amazing offer for everyone who got the chance.

I received GatheRing. Its very very clever. I plan on making a Video and trying for a shot at the New Packet Effect of Jamie's as well.

Based on GatheRing and what I have been hearing about S.C.-A.R.-E.D. the packet trick is going to be awsome.

-Jacob
I've been training these cards since they were small.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Thanks Jacob!

This is everyone's last chance to get a free effect if you purchuse any one from my site. Remember, send those video's in. The DVD is nearly done and pre release is next week! Im on holiday for a little while and when I get back it will be Release time! I'm very anxious about the release of this as although it's just a packet trick, It's taken a lot of time and effort. There is nearly an hour's worth of DVD all on a packet trick because there are so many added extra's and idea's! Check out the video on my site http://www.JamieDaws.co.uk and please let me know your honest initial thoughts!

Best,

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey guys,

In the Blank of an Eye is now up for Pre-release. the price is £10.00 but because you've been so supportive, Until Monday 24th August, you can get it for £8.00! When checking out simply type in the discount code : MagicCafe and you will get it cheaper!

Free P&P. all orders will be shipped within 7 working days and all Pre- Prders will be shipped out on the day of release!

So you get: The dvd, The cards and a wicked Bonus routine with new move by Alan Rorrison all for £8.00!

For info on the effect check it out here: http://www.jamiedaws.co.uk/intheblankofaneye.htm

Best Wishes,

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JD Free PDF (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL