We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Line Of Silks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Bob,

Where is the line of silks on your website? Could you provide a link?

David
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7456 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Is Dazzling Magic selling your "Line of Silks", in the two sizes?

http://www.dazzlingmagic.com/silk_magic_2.htm

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20524 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2009-11-01 22:39, Darkwing wrote:
Bob,

Where is the line of silks on your website? Could you provide a link?

David

David,

Since I am the magicians' silk importer and not a retailer, I do not maintain a retail website. However, I am always available to you through PMs here on The Magic Café or my email. Of course, we certainly look forward to hearing from you and other members of The Magic Café. Information can be sent you via email attachments.

At many conventions and my lectures, the full line of DoveLite Silks are usually available and offered for your inspection and/or purchase. People tell us it is the Magicians' Silk Candy Store. LOL

There are good retailers around the world that do sell DoveLite Silk products for magicians. Those retailers use the DoveLite name and the packages have the DoveLite dove logo. Unfortunately, there are also others who sell other silk products and blends that are not packaged as DoveLite because they are not DoveLite. Frequently, those "generic" silk products are either from India or in the category known, in the silk import business, as seventy-five cent silk. They are not the same regardless of price. Labels do matter a lot. Professionals all over the world use DoveLite Silks for very good reasons.

Please check your email for the information you are seeking. The 18" size Line-of-Silks is the most popular but they are also available in 9", 12" and 24" silk sizes. All pack very small and play BIG.

Thank you for your question.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

PS --- Lucy and I really enjoyed the Annual IBM Convention there in Nashville this summer and performing there in the Thursday, Friday and Saturday stage shows. We look forward to coming again someday.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Line Of Silks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL