The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Trebor's 5 Minute Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
375 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
I"m not really a beginner, but I ordered a pretty neat effect from another magic dealer and it was supplied by a place called Trebor's 5 Minute Magic or something like that.

Has anyone ever heard of this place? Do they have a website. The one effect I have, while it is gimmicked and gaffed like crazy, it's not half bad, pretty well made.

Any help?
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Eeeee...noup!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
I did a little searching online and it seems that "Trebor's" is a company that produces a few different effects and gags, the type of stuff you would find in a novelty shop. I didn't find a website but I didn't look that hard.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
375 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Actually, the one effect I purchased and received was called Coin Con, essentially, coins and shells under brass caps, (similar to a pea and shell routine) it's made pretty well, the quality is definitely good, the effect and presentation leaves a little to be desired, but not bad at all.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Trebor's 5 Minute Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL