The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lovecraftian ceremonies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ghostgaff
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
106 Posts

Profile of ghostgaff
I know this might be better put in the "Lets make a deal" area, but I thought that because of the nature of the book, I would have better luck in this section.

I have been trying to find a copy of the book Lovecraftian Ceremonies, but all leads I have found for possible places to accuire a copy have come back with the same response again and again and again, "Item not found".

So I decided I would ask the people here if anyone has a copy of the book. I know the book has been out of print for many years, and I also remember Dr Spektor mentioning a book that is in the works, but at the present time, I am just trying to find the original book at the present time.

I am not being picky, I am not asking for mint condition, just asking that the pages are all there, and the pages are more or less intact. PM me if you might be interested in selling a copy.
"The prince of darkness is a gentleman"-
"All the world's a stage, and the people merley actors."-
Shakespeare
ghostgaff
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
106 Posts

Profile of ghostgaff
Still have not had any replies. If anyone knows where to buy one, that would be usefull as well.
"The prince of darkness is a gentleman"-
"All the world's a stage, and the people merley actors."-
Shakespeare
figneus
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of figneus
I've been looking for the same thing. Not many prints still out there that are still intact. Yet another good book just out of reach. Let me know if you find a copy. Good hunting.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lovecraftian ceremonies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL