The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » My Blendo Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

owln_1
View Profile
Loyal user
dallas /now live by tulsa
222 Posts

Profile of owln_1
This is my Blendo Routine silks turn into flag. ( less the beer) this was done shortly after my neck surgery see how short my bread is, and I'm moving pretty slow from the pain pills. Owln D. Wise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LykTZXLXDac

Posted: Aug 12, 2009 9:39pm
Any ideals would be helpful. thanks owln
Thom Bliss
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern California
269 Posts

Profile of Thom Bliss
I don't quite get following the production of the flag from your bare hands (strong) with producing three smaller silks from a bag (weaker). Perhaps you could skip the flag production (you're going to produce a flag later, anyway) and instead do a bare handed production of the three silks?

At any rate, if you are going to use that funny bag, take the silks out, one at a time, and wave each of them about a bit. Don't "pour" then from the bag.

By the way, the first couple of times I watched the video, I missed that the flag was being changed into the three silks -- a kind of reverse blendo. If you keep this in, make a bit more of a show of putting the flag into the bag.

I've never quite understood using magic and a device to tie three silks together. Wouldn't it be easier to tie the silks together the way anybody else would -- without magic or a magical device? But I think you could use the tube to do a 21st Century Silks. Put the red and blue silks in the tube, vanish the white one, then blow on the tube. The red and blue silks emerge with the white one tied between them.

Depending on the way you vanish the white silk, you might even delay showing that the white silk has vanished. It can be changed into something you could use for your next trick.

Thom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » My Blendo Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL