The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Corporating Mirror Glass with coins. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fred-Erik Johanson
View Profile
New user
Estonia
89 Posts

Profile of Fred-Erik Johanson
I have an idea. Producing coins and putting them into my self built coin ladder which transports coins into a clear crystal glass. after taking the glass from the ladder I turn it over and the coins turn into mylar confetti. I thought how it can be accomplished. I thought about a mirror glass, but I'm not very familiar with it so I don't know it can be accomplished with this kind of glass. Maybe anyone have any kind of idea or product in mind that can fit into my idea.

Thanks,
Fred
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22736 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Many years back they had a Foo Glass. This would help you do what you suggest, but you would still have to modify for the confetti.
Fred-Erik Johanson
View Profile
New user
Estonia
89 Posts

Profile of Fred-Erik Johanson
Any ideas where I can purchase this or maybe notes to construct my own?

-Fred
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22736 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Do a search for the Foo Can, Morrissey Magic makes a version. This is not available for sale any longer, you would have to modify as I said previously for the confetti ending you are desiring.

I think it is explained in beginner magic books, but you may have to purchase if you are not familiar with the principle.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Corporating Mirror Glass with coins. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL