The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Fake Magic Dealer selling Pirate ripp off DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicHandsJeremyTan
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of MagicHandsJeremyTan
Noooooooo Way.....

So what you are trying to say is that, "Appear of hat in empty hands" is actually a product being sold?!?!? LOL~!!! PURE MAGIC~!!! I will buy it! HAT MANIPULATION~!! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

And sorry david williamson! we've got a new champion is racoon and monkey manipulation~!!!

sorry guys. Just that the videos really made my day.. LOL~!!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 7:45am
OH!

http://www.hightrick.com/store/Scripts/p......oduct=74

quick! orders urs now! $0.00~!!!
MagicErik
View Profile
Loyal user
Sneek, Netherlands
284 Posts

Profile of MagicErik
Just when you think you have seen it all... those movies are freaking hilarious!! Smile

You have to admit, the homepage and the advertising is all very well done. But the magic itself.... They are definately after your creditcard number....

But the movies are soooooooow funny! Smile
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2430 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Oooops... ordered a small trick from them... hope I won't get any problems opening the parcel...

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 4:14pm
Hello again everybody!

Well... I wanted to be perfectly honest and let everybody know that I finally received my order all right yesterday. The item I ordered (automatic silk to ball) is of good quality and works well.

I understand that others may have had troubles with that dealer but at least I didn't. Maybe he decided to be more professional?
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
O.K., this is disturbing and I thought I should pass it on in case it's happening to anyone else. A few days ago, I get an unsolicited email from hightrick.com. I've never bought anything from that company and I never subscribed to their emails, so I have no idea why I showed up on their email list. But, being a business email, I get spammed a lot. So, I just deleted it. No big deal.

This afternoon, I'm setting up for a show and suddenly I get a phone call from Peyman at High Trick. Again, I don't know this guy. I've never bought from his company, and I haven't subscribed to anything associated with him. So why is he calling me and trying to pitch me on his products? I told him, I didn't have time to talk since I was in the middle of a gig - but he just ignored me and kept right on talking! I really don't like hanging up on people but, in this case, he didn't leave me any choice.

Has anyone else been subjected to this kind of unsolicited, high-pressure tactic? Or am I just the that lucky? Smile

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
mpicard
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of mpicard
I notice they have full page advertising in the Linking Ring Magazine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Fake Magic Dealer selling Pirate ripp off DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL