The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Where to go after Art of Astonishment? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DJP
View Profile
Veteran user
London
391 Posts

Profile of DJP
Hey guys

Simple really, what books would you recommend to follow AoA? I love Paul's ideas and design of routines, what other authors follow his nature.

PS I have Sankey's videos and Acer Material and these are great and have similar ideas to Paul's routining and wacky-ness!

Thanks in advance

Dave
David
Euan
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Euan
Peter Kane Smile

--Euan
Moffmo
View Profile
Regular user
Castleford
143 Posts

Profile of Moffmo
Yavid do you have sankey pankey?

Its cool

Matt
Pavlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Poland
306 Posts

Profile of Pavlo
When I thought I got thru them I began from the first book once again. Seriously, I went into Bannon's stuff.
magic fett
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of magic fett
No kidding there are so many gems hidden in these books a re-read is definitely in order. In fact you may want to go through them a third time. Or fourth...well you get the idea.

Good question I too am curious on this. AOA has had such an influence on me what else can meet or even exceed those expectations. Smile
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Simply Harkey is the only other book that's given me that warm, fuzzy AOA feeling.

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
Hve you read the older classics? Vernon, Jennings, Marlo, Erdnase?
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
DJP
View Profile
Veteran user
London
391 Posts

Profile of DJP
Moffmo- I do not have Sankey Panky, what is it like?

Cardguy i haven't read the classics no, i don't have any idea on where to start either- Any suggestions guys- keep them coming.

Dave Smile
David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Where to go after Art of Astonishment? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL