The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Hospitality Build Custom (Photo's) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
This is the drink act that we build.
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
TheRaven
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheRaven
I saw this tip in a magazine. To remove a wood plug from a hole saw, you can use your cordless driver to drive two long deck screws into the face of the plug -- one on each side of center. When they bottom out in the hole saw they will start to push out the plug. Alternate screwing each screw and the plug comes out in a jiffy.
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Nice "lemonade stand." Looks like something a kid would like to build, but without looking like a kid built it.
boppies2
View Profile
Elite user
Arizona
422 Posts

Profile of boppies2
Great job and a very good theme.

Max
andy3584
View Profile
New user
Richmond, IN
8 Posts

Profile of andy3584
Can anyone direct me to where I can find a pitcher like the one that Lance Burton uses in his YouTube video of Hospitality where he initially pours out the chocolate milk into the milk carton and then pours a glass for the young man?
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I love this prop! You did a wonderful job with it!
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Thank you. Glad to hear you like it.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Thom Bliss
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern California
271 Posts

Profile of Thom Bliss
Does anybody know how to get suitable milk cartons? Blank, or "your favorite drink," or any suitable labels?

Thom
AGMagic
View Profile
Special user
Cailf.
775 Posts

Profile of AGMagic
Quote:
On 2009-08-16 13:57, Christo wrote:

The first one I built looked as if a seven year old had built it never mind decorated it! I had IMMENSE probs getting the six holes in a straight line. It's the same problem if you've ever tried to make dice(die?), drilling holes that aren't even half a millimetre out. Cos when lined up it shows. It took me some time to get things 'straight'.

Trying to drill holes in a straight line is nearly impossible if you do it freehand. If you have, or have access to a drill press, clamp a long board (fence)to the table and place your work piece against it so the drill bit lines up with where you want to drill the hole. Adjust the fence as necessary so the work piece is snug against it without loosing the hole alignment. Now after drilling the first hole, you can just slide the workpiece down to the next position. All holes drilled will be exactly aligned on the long axis. You will still have to measure the distance between the holes.
Tim Silver - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Woodshop/122578214436546

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Visualize Whirled Peas!
Red Neck Magician
View Profile
Regular user
Down Yonder
190 Posts

Profile of Red Neck Magician
Looks great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Hospitality Build Custom (Photo's) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL