The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IDeck by Noel Qualter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Noel
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, England
132 Posts

Profile of Noel
Hi folks, iDeck is my trick and I just thought I'd drop in and say thanks for all the kind comments about the trailer and for those who've seen it live. iDeck has been in the making for nearly 2 years and Alakazam have done a terrific job putting the bits together and making it exactly as I wanted it.

Quote:
On 2009-08-29 12:59, Nico Zottos wrote:
The ad copy says that you can do this with over 25 different songs.

There are 32 song cards.

You can pre-order them from me as well at http://www.tricktrickboom.com

Noel
funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
Hi Noel you should have received my preorder Smile

Paypal from yourpal (funnymagic)
Craig Kyle
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Craig Kyle
Looks sweet as. I'm always looking for new things I can do for the guys at work and they are all Apple fanatics so I just preorder it from tricktrickboom as I like to support the creator.
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
I've known Noel since he was knocking around his first magic gigs (remember the ketchup bottle at Tescos?) and I'm pleased to be able to pre-order from him.

Knowing Alakazam and Monster Creations, you can bet it'll be a really well presented and packaged effect.
Art Vandalay
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Art Vandalay
My preorder is in! Ticky tricky boom!
Aaron Lucas
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Aaron Lucas
Kasrani (the Assyrian entertainer from Bournemouth) showed me this and I was impressed. Great trick.
mag1c kev1n
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of mag1c kev1n
I have preordered this, Nice work noel and the alakazam crew.
Michael T
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Michael T
Hi Noel
When will idecks be shipping?
Mike
Noel
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, England
132 Posts

Profile of Noel
Mid-October is the planned release date.

Cheers,

Noel
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1701 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
I was lucky enough to see the iDeck develop from very early on. As soon as Noel showed my the box I didn't care about the trick as I just loved the concept. It is now a solid piece of entertainment and good magic rolled into one. Get one (and maybe a spare) so Noel can be encouraged to put out some of his other ideas! He is very creative and one of his other ideas is going to seriously rock the mentalism world!!!
Paragon 3D - the most incredible Card to Clear Box you will ever own. Be fooled here: http://youtu.be/GQxRZ1OGkUo
The Silent Treatment - Digital Edition: this iconic routine just got upgraded! Watch - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phTDUhX0m9o
Watch the brilliant effect, Rule of Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CytuXsCbL0 and order it from www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Order the bar-raising DVD set 'Connection' at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Michael T
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Michael T
Thanks Noel, looking forward to receiving a knock on the door from mr postman!
enfynity
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of enfynity
I just preordered iDeck this week. This is the first effect in a while that the promo video has sold me on it. Very excited to start using this. Smile
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16964 Posts

Profile of joseph
^^me too....very entertaining....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Noel
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, England
132 Posts

Profile of Noel
I'm glad you like the demo of the trick guys, Russ Stevens did a great job producing it. I see so many demo tricks that are very heavily edited to the point it looks like video stills with bullet points in between. iDeck is a trick from my working repertoire, I do it all the time and I know there is nothing to hide so you can enjoy the full performance in the demo video.
Silvio
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Silvio
WOW, this is really great!! I would probably buy this just for the "i-pod shuffle" gag, love it!!
ukjasonharris
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of ukjasonharris
My pre-order is in and really excited to receive this one. Should be a fantastic commercial trick for walk around as it is related to one of the biggest fads at the moment. People love anything related to Apple and ipods at the moment. It won´t be the type of effect to blow away fellow magicians but I am sure it will be a huge hit with the lay people.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1643 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Shipping Today! Slick, fast turn around from the Alakazam team.

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4449 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
ukjasonharris
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of ukjasonharris
Excellent, just received mine in the post today and I did not expect it until mid October. Sent special delivery which is much appreciated, especially with postage being free. Can not wait to start playing with this, everything looks great.
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
I have had the pleasure to see many of Noel's magical effects. I've been waiting for the ideck for ages and I've finally ordered mine. Oh and if you like that, wait till you see what he comes up with next... I have...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IDeck by Noel Qualter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL