The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Snow Storming Fan (Voitko) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I searched the Café and cannot find any reviews or information on this Snow Storm version with appearing and vanishing oriental type fan.

Has anyone taken the leap and purchased this stage effect, and if so can you give any insight to the practical application for performing on a theater stage.

How practical is it to be part of an manipulation act? Are there any concerns that it would interfere with other body loads?

Thanks for you time in advance.
Matt101
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Matt101
I don't have any experience with this fan but the effect is very strong. Try to ask Viktor, he is very helpful person.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I would rather hear from someone in the U.S.A. that actually has it and has used it. I thought maybe someone has taking into consideration how popular his Floating Linking Rings have become.
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
I recently purchased his snow storm fan on the Café. No instructions or anything. Would love to get some insight on the workings.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2009-08-19 20:43, IDOTRIX wrote:
I recently purchased his snow storm fan on the Café. No instructions or anything. Would love to get some insight on the workings.

Looks like you made a very bad deal.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
In my opinion, the price you pay is NOT WORTH IT for the effect.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
In my opinion, the effect is such an anticlimax after a SNOWSTORM!!!

I bet if you asked every members of the audience after they wouldnt even remember the fan vanishing!

Gary
(by the way I like Voitko a lot, just not this)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Snow Storming Fan (Voitko) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL