The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley Zibit for sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

twycislak
View Profile
New user
Montgomery, IL
17 Posts

Profile of twycislak
New Higley Zibit and Half Price Banners Signage FOR SALE!!

An unforeseen family situation prevents me from ever showing this Zibit. It is a brand new Higley Mer, and, in my opinion, one of Doug’s best! I need to care for a family member and will be unable to exhibit. So I am selling my Zibit and signage that I recently assembled for $500 COMPLETE!*

The brand new never used banners display the wording recommended by Doug Higley and are professionally printed by HalfPriceBanners.com on heavy Vinyl. They have been created, using the largest, boldest font, for maximum effectiveness. There are two 2x4 vertical banners and one 2x10 header banner.

The Zibit is a HIGLEY MER. It is impeccably made and exquisitely detailed. Doug’s artistic talent is UNBELIEVEABLE! Everything Doug sent me with the Mer is included.

Help me help my family member maintain a normal life and get the best Higley Zibit out there. I’m not looking for charity; I just need to be there for my wife around the clock. It took me two years to set aside the money to buy this Zibit and now I can’t use it. It kills me to sell it, but family comes first.

*INCLUDES shipping to United States addresses.

Please PM me if interested.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
My signs were $500 alone. This is a terrific deal, tho I am sorry to hear of your personal situation and reason for the sale. All the Best to you Brother Twycislak, All the Best to your loved ones, Bill Z.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'll offer to your buyer (if they don't beat you down on the price) a 50% discount off if there is anything you may need or want during the next year.

Best to you Tim.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
twycislak
View Profile
New user
Montgomery, IL
17 Posts

Profile of twycislak
You're the best, Doug!
twycislak
View Profile
New user
Montgomery, IL
17 Posts

Profile of twycislak
Thanks, Bill
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Being kind of in the same boat, twycislak, I can really sympathize. I hope my situation is only temporary and that I can show the zibit before long. I am not getting a lot of encouragement at home, however.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I MEANT I would offer the buyer of your unit, 50% off what THEY would need or want over the next year.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
I was initially interested in the ZIBIT as a rung, a step in my goal of public, bizarre magical performance--I bought this as an opportunity to learn crowd control, interaction with skeptical strangers, a begining to see if I had the confidence--if I deserved--an opportunity for public entertainment. The joy of seeing that amazement on the faces--which we all know from a well-performed illusion--is automatic in a zibit show. You will almost feel guilty, after all, you're really not doing anything--other than grinning at your customer's responses. A zibit show was so out of the ordinary for me--it did, in all the right ways, break-down my UN-necessary barriers, all those things which kept me from my goals of performance. Honestly--I had nothing but doubts and fears before trying this. Now--I have my FIRST bizarre public show set for Oct--hey, I might suck, I might be great--but the confidence to try it--I give Doug a lot of credit. If anyone, like me, is looking for a first step to learn some skills and test yourself--PLEASE consider the offer of Brother Twycislak, and if it is too late, talk to Doug. I do consider Doug a friend, (tho we have never met) due to all the useful information he has given me--BUT I do not write this out of respect for him, or to help his business. I have enough honor to avoid BS. If you have ANY inclination to try this--DO IT!!!
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Tim, my best wishes for your family. If I were working at the moment, I'd do my best to help out. I hope you find a taker as it is a bargain and a delightful show.

Bal, I know you'll do great in your show. You have such a kindness about you. If you just simply convey that in your performance they will love you and forgive a multitude of foibles just to enjoy your company. Your kindness is a huge asset in making you stand out from the crowd of entertainers who don't really care and often come from the school of thought that abusing your audience is good for laughs. One thing that Eugene brought up that I don't see many mainstream magicians understanding is the power of the connection between people. Merely kindly looking someone in the eye and saying their name is OLD MAGIC.

If you need support, your brothers and sisters are standing with you!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
It may not be much, but I'll throw in a $50 instore credit to the buyer to be used at my shop anytime with in 1 year.

Tim, I don't know you, but I know how important family is. What the heck is magic? Family is everything. Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
The Dark Woods of New England
793 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
This is why I absolutely love this corner of the Café.....the kindness that can be felt in our dark little corner is simply amazing.

Tim, I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate circumstances and I wish all the best for you and your family.

I'm in a bit of financial straits right now myself, or else I would certainly take you up on your offer. I will, however pass along this offer of yours to friends that may be interested.
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
twycislak
View Profile
New user
Montgomery, IL
17 Posts

Profile of twycislak
Everyone,

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. Both Betsy and I are humbled and very touched. The Zibit and banners sold today and it looks like they're going to a good home.

Again thank you and God bless,

Tim Wycislak
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
I'm sure there were many rushing to search for funds hidden for a rainy day to take this off your hands and help out. Myself included.

Congratulations on your sale, Tim, and good thoughts are coming your way. I wish you all the best to you and your loved ones.

Remember, The Zibit will come back to you in time but it shows a great man with courage and good will to handle this the way you did.

It shows that inspiration can come from everywhere around here, time and again. Its why I stick around! Smile
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Well evidently it sold according to Tim's post in another section.

Maybe I should sell packages that include banners? Smile I can probably score better deals come to think of it and insure the quality. hmmm.

Glad Tim found his way.

Luck to you Tim! Hope all turns out well.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
And for the "extra" generosities, which did not pass unnoticed:

Well-done Doug Higley!
Well-done Peter Loughran!
Both of you, please imagine kindly eye contact!
corsufle
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of corsufle
Quote:
On 2009-08-17 18:34, Doug Higley wrote:
Maybe I should sell packages that include banners? Smile I can probably score better deals come to think of it and insure the quality. hmmm.

I think this is a good idea. I am not ready to go into grind shows, yet. But I am thinking about it. Availability of a complete package would make it easier to take the plunge.
Who is the Fool with the guitar?
Find out at HobbyhorseMusic.com
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I got mine from Doug and I must say it was MUCH easier having it all done for you. And Doug's banners are top notch.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
The Dark Woods of New England
793 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
Doug, doing banners is a great idea! If you've got the time, that is! I know I've been going through a few places, trying to find a hih quality banner.
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Offered to buy, but some on had the funds before I could get them. But I am in contact with Doug, and I will be ordering before the end of the month. Now I just have to find the rest of the stuff that I need.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley Zibit for sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL