The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Distinguishing your Decks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
aechecop
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Sounds like a good idea but I don't really understand the complexity of keeping 2 decks in your pocket and being able to go to whichever you need on demand. That should be a simple process. Remember which is the one closer to you. Then for visual recognition, use the above described method or any of the 10000000 others discussed and not discussed here...
AeroSmythe
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of AeroSmythe
The Braille idea outlined here is much better than what I do, but just to answer the question: the adhesive label which keeps a new deck closed is what I've always used to tell by touch. I bevel the adhesive of the stacked deck a little, whereas the adhesive of the non-stacked deck remains exactly how it is when I first open the deck: sliced through cleanly.
eddie2m
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of eddie2m
Being the purist that I am with cards, I always put a casual black mark on all my card boxes
in the same spot. This is a subliminal suggestion that you are always using the same deck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Distinguishing your Decks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL