The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Phyllis Zarrow has passed on (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
508 Posts

Profile of spatrick
I am sad to report that one of magics brightest lights has passed.

Phyllis Roemer Zarrow (May 23, 1930-August 19, 2009) passed away this morning at the age of 79.

Phyllis was the much loved widow of Herb Zarrow and a friend and supporter of many magicians.

Services will be held on Friday August 21 at 10:30am at Temple Avodat Shalom (385 Howland Ave) in River Edge, New Jersey.

Phone: 201-489-2463 201-489-2463.

Condolences can be sent to: Harry Zarrow, 22-08 Route 208, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

I wish to add my condolences to the family. I had the honor of meeting several members of the family and Phyllis at last years Herb Zarrow Tribute at the Metro Magic Convention in NJ.

S. Patrick
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5696 Posts

Profile of Regan
R.I.P. Phyllis

:(

Regan
Mister Mystery
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
So sorry to hear this. She was a great lady and loved the magician friends of Herbie.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7350 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
She was a wonderful wife, mother, and friend. Always at Herb's side and supporting him. I always enjoyed the brief visits with her at SAM or FFFF.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Phyllis Zarrow has passed on (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL