The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » 55 Years on Stage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
Hugmagic, May I have Rai contact info please. I miss talking with him!

Thank you!

Trey

Update: I got it from Las. Thanks
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
I just got an e-mail from Rai. He is doing well. And is writing monthly for New Top's.

Trey
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Wow... he's still around?

I remember when Karrel Fox did his Saturday
Nite finale and a homage to Senor Rai.

That was funny!

(did I just date my self there?)

heah.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
It is good to hear that Senor Rai is doing well. I heard he is working hard on that big circus project what will take place in Monaco soon. I'm sure he'll do an excellent job.

Best,

Las
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
Everytime I exchange an email with Rai, or watch the videos of him on YouTube...I learn something new!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7384 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
You cannot beat the experience of working. Some guys call it flight time. It is nothing like computer time.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
Rai has another terrific article in The Newest Tops, this month!
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

As usually. My very good friend Senor Rai is a classic entertainer and a real showman. Richard do you know when coming out his book? For some reason I can't reach him.

Thanks

Las
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7384 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I think his phone is out as I have not heard from him in a couple of days. But I was gone to the LA History Conference also.

I did get an email from Mike today. I will try to get in touch with him today.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7384 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Rumor has it that Sr. Rai was up to his old tricks at Sardi's in New York. Meeting with a magic friend of mine, he quickly put on a show face when others recognized.

You can take the horse out the show but you can't take the show out of the horse.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-11-27 19:27, hugmagic wrote:
Rumor has it that Sr. Rai was up to his old tricks at Sardi's in New York. Meeting with a magic friend of mine, he quickly put on a show face when others recognized.

You can take the horse out the show but you can't take the show out of the horse.

Richard

You right Richard he is in New York. Just received an email from him couple days ago. He is well. I love your last sentence. Smile

Best,

Las
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7384 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Guys just got an email from Mike concerning Rai.

Hello Richard ,
Sorry about to hear about Jerry,

Well I have to tell you on New Years Eve Rai was getting out of the truck and trip over a tree stump.And got a fracture in his lower back,they did a procedure with a needle and injected some kind of cement and bond the fracture together right now he is resting in the Scared Heart Hospital here Pensacola Fl.

It was so bad any movement at all he screamed at the top of his lungs,I was afraid that he was going to be paralyzed but doing much better right now,he called me this morning to check on me I was a mess yesterday evening after I found out that he was going to be OK I broke down crying .

He is resting haven't talked with the Doctor yet but might be able to come home today. He just called as I am writing this email he is going crazy laying in one spot so I guess he's doing OK,let you know more later,Please let some of the other magic people know what's going on,Thanks Richard,Mike

I know Rai will appreciate the contact.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
That is terrible and I wish Rai as speedy of a recovery as possible! I was actually just recently talking about him with Harriet Jacobson and have been meaning to drop him an email.
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

I hope he'll get well soon. Send my best wishes to him Richard when you write him.

Best,

Las
gulamerian
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of gulamerian
Sr. Rai is a trooper. He will be up and about before you know it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » 55 Years on Stage (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL