The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » For your next Party.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
And if you call Cique-tacular and want to book sideshow entertainment, I wonder who you would get? Oh, that's right...me.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-08-21 09:03, Todd Robbins wrote:
And if you call Cique-tacular and want to book sideshow entertainment, I wonder who you would get? Oh, that's right...me.

I'll give them a call...I have a "Party" goin on right now that continues thru Nov.8....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I don't do Chinese. But I will butcher the stands during intermission after the coloring book pitch.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Would never expect a "Headliner" to do Chinese (see Jackie)...However, is it possible to get a reduced Rate, if I throw you some Cherry-Pie???....
Evel Knievel

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Well if the territory is wide open and you have a good patch working, I might just pay YOU if you allow me bring my nut mob and we show the townies how they raffle off turkeys in China with the old army game.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Sounds like a "Bonus"...Will be in Salt Lake City Sept 10 - 20th...Our Mutual Freind John Robinson most assuredly has the "X" on the Local "Movers and Shakers"...Bring plenty of "Flash"...No Razzle tho, that's my Buddies prop....
Evel Knievel

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I might bring along some cootch dancers and we can serve lunch in the blow off.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Here's one for you Todd! Go to my front page click on the BLOG link and then see The Anti-Danika.

She will work the bally to splinters.

Loudermilk will notice she is missing something. ;-)
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
That Anti-Danika looks like she woke half way through her transformation from girl to gorilla.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

The magic bug had bitten me a few years earlier. I had learned some sleight of hand. What I had learned was a bunch of tricks, but I had a desire for more.

WOW! Cootch Girls! Nut Mob!...I had No Idea your Desire went that Far! .....
Evel Knievel

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Hey, I was a teenager in Southern California. I hung out with guys that had worked with Sam Alexander, Pete Kortes and Jack Waller. What else could I have learned from them?

That was rather loaded question wasn't it?
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

I reckon...My Buddy Bob used to drink Beer in Sam's Bar....
Evel Knievel

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » For your next Party.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL