The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Coin in Hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Alel
View Profile
Special user
Bay Area
669 Posts

Profile of Alel
Quote:
On 2009-08-26 11:02, Pauldela wrote:
I don't think the method to BOHT is strong, although I did like the story. Just my opinion.

I actually think the method to BOHT is strong. Though I would only use it if I am getting nothing (tells). It got me out of tough situations.

Repeatable? No. Effective? Yes.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4146 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Like I've said before, the method is excellent to add to an EXISTING coin in hand routine. It's something to augment what you already perform and as Alel have pointed out, it's a fail-safe method to come to a successful conclusion if you are using a psychological method for your divination but have come across a "difficult" spectator. It's clearly stated in the Safwan Papers that it's a technique to add to your routine, not a actual routine in and of itself. It's also excellent thinking that can be applied beyond coin in hand effects/routines.
Docc Spurlock
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago & Arizona
175 Posts

Profile of Docc Spurlock
I purchased The Relic from a Café member and he did not have the instructions or routines. Can anyone help in getting me a copy. I would really appreacite it.
Thanks
Spurlock
"CREATOR OF THE FLOATING FLAME TO DOVE"

If you are always looking back you can't see what's in front of you so when you bump your head again you have no one to blame but yourself!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-08-29 14:48, spurlock wrote:
I purchased The Relic from a Café member and he did not have the instructions or routines. Can anyone help in getting me a copy. I would really appreacite it.
Thanks
Spurlock

sent ya a pm
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Also, there is a guy, named Yaniv Deautsch, once a member of the Cafè, who has at least a dozen of ideas for a non gimmicked "coin in hand".

While all of his ideas are workable, a few of them are brilliant!

I'm sure that a certain Craig and a certain Patrick would agree with me! Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Templar-don't have ta worry about missin. And it looks FABULOUS Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Docc Spurlock
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago & Arizona
175 Posts

Profile of Docc Spurlock
Thanks Rick for sending me the instruction for Relic. I really appreciate it. YOU THE MAN...... Your a great guy and the whole world should know that.....
Thanks again Rick..
Spurlock

If you are always looking back you can't see what's in front of you so when you bump your head again you have no one to blame but yourself!
lejon
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of lejon
Chelman has a pretty cool idea too......

100%, and pretty cheap.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2165 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On 2009-08-26 11:33, Alel wrote:
I actually think the method to BOHT is strong. Though I would only use it if I am getting nothing (tells). It got me out of tough situations.

Repeatable? No. Effective? Yes.

Thanks, Alel....that is exactly what BOHT is intended to be.

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
Docc Spurlock
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago & Arizona
175 Posts

Profile of Docc Spurlock
Hi Fellows. There was a link on you tube of I beleive with Uri Geller and another magician using the Relic. Does anyone have that link... I like the idea of using three spectator's.
Thanks,
Spurlock

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Coin in Hand (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL