The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Marc DeSouza DVD set from L&L (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rafael The Master Hypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
498 Posts

Profile of Rafael The Master Hypnotist
I bought this mainly to see Marc Handling for Joe Proper Lingking Finger Ring, UPC Outdone and The Baby Hugh-Y, and Newspaper Prediction since I do these Routine also in my working Repretoire

I love to see how other working Pro approach the same Old material and make it better

The BIGEST Room in the world is the Room for Improvement
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Marc performed Baby Hugh-Y at Eric DeCamps' SAM Dean ceremony last night and killed the room. It's turns a classic gag into a killer piece. Love it.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
In volume 1 his linking hearts and floating ring routines using 3 heart shaped rings, are we talking "finger rings" or standard 12" rings
cheerz
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
12'' rings.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Cheerz Markymark
Domino Magic
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Domino Magic
Quote:
On 2009-09-12 22:45, Rafael The Master Hypnotist wrote:
I bought this mainly to see Marc Handling for Joe Proper Lingking Finger Ring, UPC Outdone and The Baby Hugh-Y, and Newspaper Prediction since I do these Routine also in my working Repretoire

I love to see how other working Pro approach the same Old material and make it better

The whole set is phenomenal and unfortunately I don't see the buzz about this as I do with other DVDs. Just talking about the mentalism DVD - The newspaper prediction is very clever. It's extremely fair all the way through the routine. No counting down of pieces. The spectator has complete control over what pieces are eliminated. UPC is also very clever and he gives you a couple of presentational handlings for it. Mother of a Wallet was one of my favorites from the mentalism DVD. The mentalism material is really versatile and as Marc points out in the intro to the DVD, it's strong enough for the serious mentalist, but any routine can easily be dropped into your magic act to add some mind magic to your show.

There really is something for everyone on this set. Marc is extremely versatile & enjoyable performer and if you're a Fred Kaps fan, there is a lot in these for you as well.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Quote:
On 2009-09-12 20:33, Peter Pitchford wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-09-10 07:05, Peo Olsson wrote:
I think I will pass this one, mainly because I'm tired of DVD's.

I don't think you know what you will be missing.

I think I do, I have seen Marc perform before.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
So are you tired of DVD's in general or just all that are available out here on Café or another dvd of Marc? I too have seen him on stage and he is a fantastic performer with a radio quality voice that gets attenton.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Im tired of DVD's in general.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Domino Magic
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Domino Magic
Quote:
On 2009-09-09 21:18, dinger136 wrote:
Anyone know if his ALICE THRU THE WINDOWPANE is available as a set, or will the props have to be individually collect?

I don't think it's available because on the DVD he describes what you need to make it and an alternative to the mirror with the reversed card in it. The mirror that Marc uses has the card, or pips inside the mirror, not sitting on the surface of the mirror and he hasn't been able to find someone to make them for him.
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Quote:
On 2009-09-13 13:42, Domino Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-09-09 21:18, dinger136 wrote:
Anyone know if his ALICE THRU THE WINDOWPANE is available as a set, or will the props have to be individually collect?

I don't think it's available because on the DVD he describes what you need to make it and an alternative to the mirror with the reversed card in it. The mirror that Marc uses has the card, or pips inside the mirror, not sitting on the surface of the mirror and he hasn't been able to find someone to make them for him.

Thanks,

The mirror was really the biggest point of interest, I have all of the other items, except the mirror deck, which I have seen somewhere. Not that I would do the routine exactly as presented, but it does seem to have many great ideas/pieces.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
We have this in stock so you can get it at fine magic retailers all over the world.
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very interesting to see Marc do the routine called "Tequila" in vol.1
Does anyone know where I could see the demo?
On youtube there are only close up effect that showed. I would like to know whether his parlour routine suitable for me or not.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Marc DeSouza DVD set from L&L (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL