The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Steel Sharpie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I've worked with mine for a while now and have had several comments about how nice it looked. I've been told by a number of spectators who signed their name with it that it looked classy.
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
356 Posts

Profile of Loopback
They just started selling the refills for the stainless steel sharpies at Office Depot for around a buck twenty five. Ive been using mine for around a month now and for the money its great deal.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of rklew64
The clip of the cap is steel, so it is gaff friendly for those tricks that uses it for mentalism or object location tricks. so basically a mini impromptu wand. just a thought.
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Bought six of them, all six had pen clip break off. Saw danny Garcia in Columbus 2 weeks ago, he had same exact experience, so be careful. Not very well made. They look great but refills only come in black as well.
base851
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
58 Posts

Profile of base851
The main difference in my mind between the steel Sharpie & Sherpa is ink color. The refills for the steel Sharpie come only in black (I asked at Office Depot). The Sherpa is a sharpie cover, so the ink can be in any color that a Sharpie comes in.
mercedesrules
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of mercedesrules
.......FWIW, I came across a trick which uses a dried-up Sharpie.
jcss
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of jcss
Has someone gone losing color casing?

Sorry for my English... Google translator
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Steel Sharpie (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL