The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tango Flying Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I got this at Abbott's Get-Together......

NICE!

Highly recommended....good value.....nice coins.....good quality.
Desmond67
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Desmond67
I have it.
Mr Tango routine is wonderful, especially the last pass, the way as he hides the coin and the last part when he shows 3 coins, actually he shows 3 coins all the time. It's an improvement for 3 fly coins.
parsimagic
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of parsimagic
Is there any difference between the Tango Flying Coins and the Tango Ultimate Coins (TUC) or is it just the same gaff with different routines?
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Parsimagic

There are different products.

-Tango Flying Coins is my version of 3 fly coin and you can get the DVD with or without the coins. The set includes a gaffed coin and 3 regular coins.

-T.U.C is a new gaffed coin. It allows to you performer many different routines and I included in the DVD a 3 fly coin routine with that. But, it's completely different to the gaffed coin used in the other version.

Bye
I don't know if I was clear, if not send me PM and I will explain better.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I apologize for resurrecting an older thread but since I have a question about Tango Flying Coins I thought it would be better to post it here.

Does the Tango Flying Coins set come with an E[ and 3 regular coins? Or an UnE[ and 3 cut-down ones? I'm curious and naturally these features aren't mentioned at the Tango site.

Thank you. Smile

Jim
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
It includes a Slippery Expanded Shell and 3 regular coins. This is the link http://www.tangomagic.com/product.php?pr......7&page=1
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Thank you.

Yes, I have seen it on your site but it doesn’t say which type of [ it is there.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tango Flying Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL