The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
Recently aquired some older tricks like the mutilated parasol. Props look ok with some wear, but since they have been in a magicians act the instructions are not included. Where could I get instructions for these older tricks? John
Nothing is better than more.
MrGreggy
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MrGreggy
I've seen this question pop up on other forums. I think it would be helpful to have an archive of old instruction manuals available to magicians on the magic Café. Downloadable documents, in PDF format. I don't know what the copyright implications are though. Any ideas? I have a few sheets here I could scan and contribute, if it's legal and all.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1786 Posts

Profile of Rennie
I have found in the past, most magicians DO NOT want to share instructions with you, even though you are on the Magic Café forum. There are a few out there that will help you though (not all are secretive). If I had many left I would send copies, but have been doing a lot of selling on Ebay.
Keep this post alive and someone will eventually come to your aid.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3722 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I probably have instructions for what you need, but would be best to know the maker. Abbotts sets up and operates differently from the fantastic Tim Star parasol.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL