The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Buy Sell Section & Dealers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
I just recently read a post concerning dealers not selling items in the buy sell forum. I mentioned this a long time ago to several people who obviously are dealers and use this section. I mentioned it to them in PMs. Having said that there are people who are dealers and say so in their bios and still use this section. Check it out and please enforce this rule.

If you so desire you can have a section for dealers to sell their products but it would not be fair to those dealers who pay for banners and such. It could be entitled But Sell section. Just don't expect great deals from them.

Just my opinion.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
There has always been some misunderstanding about this rule. Anyone, including dealers is allowed to sell in the Let's make a deal area as long as they are selling from their own personal stock. In other words if a known dealer owns a set of chop cups and wants to sell them, he or she can make a post in the forum. If they are selling the item directly from their shop, it is advertising and they must buy ad space for that and not use Let's make a deal. It is not always possible to tell the difference however.

A good clue is if they are selling multiples (more than 2) of the same item. In that case there's a strong chance that they are dealing.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Buy Sell Section & Dealers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL