The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » By Partizan (cafe member). What's the name of this trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
I PMed Partizan but I'm curious to know where to purchase this method?

Sounds like a variation of Bunko and Hornswoggled

What follows is a dialogue between me and a customer. On this one I will only describe the performance and not the method. All dialogue in queens english.

So Bob, are you any good at counting money?
Yea! I'm alright as long as the missus don't spend it before I can get to the machine.
I bet it wouldn't be so bad if she spent it on underware insted of the house.
Heh! she only went and spent over eight hundered quid on new carpets for our girls room.
Ahhh! so you are aware of your money and where it goes. Let me show you somthing.

I get out my wallet and remove a wad of notes.
Look at this I say, I start to count the money 1..2..3.. These notes are all £50 and I count to ten. Five hundered I say. there is five hundered in fifties, Look! (and count them again).
I hand them to him saying. Bob check them for me and see how much I have.

1..2..3..4..5..6..7 Huh, there is only £350 here!
Count them again I say, and he does.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7 No, there is definitely only £350 here!

Here, Let me count.
I take the wad back.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7, I think you must of had £150 off of me!
No way! I I didn't take anything, you saw! How could I have taken your money!
I say, hold on let me recount, I must have made a mistake. I start too count..
Hey wait a minute, I've got £750 here. Whats going on! First you take my money and then you give me money.
He is quiet.

I say look! and lay the notes on the table.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15. that's £750.
I pick it up and hand it too him. Here you count it!

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10. hey that's only five hundered, what happened to the two fifty!
I think you stole it like the other £150, so that makes you £400 up on my account, Look if you give the money back I will forget you ever stole from me.
Uh, huh! wwwhat are you talking about. I didn't touch your money, Look! He stands and turns his pockets out. No money.

Ok, Look! Lets do a recount. I hand him the wad.
1.. ..20, wdf, omg man, that's a grand there. what the hell is going on here.
I take the money back counting 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12. Hey! I only got £600 here look! I recount 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12. Yep! I tuck the wad into my pocket and pat it.

Look, I say. If you give me that £800 back I will tell you how you can do that....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » By Partizan (cafe member). What's the name of this trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL