The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Snow Animator 3 Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1239 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
I just purchased a used Snow Animator 3. Does anyone have this? I know many of you do. I have a couple of technical questions. If someone owns this and doesn't mind lending me a hand, can you send me a PM? Thanks...
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1239 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
I'll just post my questions. Feel free to respond in open forum or through PM. Whatever is appropriate.
1 - Did the Snow Animator 3 (the one that looks like a present) come with directions of anykind?
2 - There are two on off toggle switches - why? What do each operate?
3 - How often is it recommended that the battery be charged?
4 - My charger has aligator clips, do I just attach the charger to the battery post? Do I have to pull the battery out of the box to charge it?
5 - The orange device with a dial, what does this do? Does it control the speed of the fan?

That's it. I could begin experimenting, but I hate messing with something until I have some orientation. If someone could help, I would appreciate it.
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Tony,

I sent you a reply via PM for the questions I know the answer to. I hope that helps.

Dan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Snow Animator 3 Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL