The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lip Smacker vs Death Breath (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisMagic52
View Profile
Loyal user
North Vancouver, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of ChrisMagic52
I need you honest opinion on this one. Which one would you recomened for me to purchase???
Lip Smacker or Death Breath Smile
gforster
View Profile
Regular user
californian living in wisconsin
136 Posts

Profile of gforster
I have not seen or used Death Breath, but I can honestly say that Lip Smacker is one incredible trick! Once you realize the potential this has. . . wooo!!! Really, it is a good effect and I very highly recommend it.
EVENTVS STVLTORVM MAGISTER
JoJo Hermann
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of JoJo Hermann
Apples and oranges.
lesterkirad
View Profile
Loyal user
west lafayette, in
227 Posts

Profile of lesterkirad
I know I saw somewhere at the Café somone mention using a trick call Tic Tac along with Lip Smacker. I can't find it anywhere now. Does anyone know of the trick "Tic Tac"? and can it be used in conjunction with either of these? If I am way off track here just let me know.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
It's called "Tric-Tac." Tannen's advertises it. I would think it can be combined in some manner.

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
lesterkirad
View Profile
Loyal user
west lafayette, in
227 Posts

Profile of lesterkirad
No wonder I couldn't find anything called tic tac. Thanks for the help.
Adam Grace
View Profile
V.I.P.
LA, CA
149 Posts

Profile of Adam Grace
Hey Chrismagic...
Buy both! Smile
Michaels
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of Michaels
Quote:
On 2003-06-05 21:30, Adam Grace wrote:
Hey Chrismagic...
Buy both! Smile

Not a bad recommendation coming from one of the creators (Adam Grace), especially since these two effects are apples and oranges.
"Our technology is ahead of our humanity"
Albert Einstein
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
Alright guys, these VS posts are just dumb. I hate to say it, but everytime someone does this they are comparing completly different tricks. Lip Smacker and Death Breath are completly different. First Lip Smacker, a mint disapeers from the spectators hand and lands in your mouth. Death Breath has some animations and some card effects. COMPLETLY DIFFERENT!!!

Please do us a favor and stop these VS. posts....
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
ChrisMagic52
View Profile
Loyal user
North Vancouver, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of ChrisMagic52
The VS thing is just basically a way of asking which trick is better. Can't a person just ask which trick is better!!!!! Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Death Breath is a bit more practical to carry. Lipsmaker is very clever, but bulky. As a working, full time Magician, pocket management is most important to me.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Michaels
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of Michaels
Chrismagic 52,
IMO Lip Smacker plays better as an impromtu. It's a subtle little gem which gives someone a taste of wonderful magic without saying "look here, I'm a magician". Death breath is slightly less bulky and has more room for a comical twist. The two tricks are completely different IMO, except for the breath freshening aspect.
Hope this helps
Michaels
"Our technology is ahead of our humanity"
Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lip Smacker vs Death Breath (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL